'Types'

manc-mag

S-O is a fucking comic genius :D What's more, I get the feeling he's telling the truth, at least some of the time :huh:

115702[/snapback]

I'm telling the truth all of the time, these stories are true, hence my reputation and nickname!

A bit of advice, even if it's just for a short period you should all work as a night porter in a city centre hotel. The situations you can find yourself in are incredible. Like when I was bucking a lass in her room and my pager went off so i used this lasses room phone to answer the pager, itwas my fucking lass asking if she could come in for a shag in the jacuzzi. She was at the door in nowt but a overcoat!

So I shoot my muck faster than a speeding bullet and hot footed it down to let her in before one of Gateshead finest snatched her of the street. She couldn't understand why I couldn't get it up for her and thought i mustn't fancy her anymore. Took me half an hour to get hard!

115709[/snapback]

:razz:

Christ Almighty! :mellow:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S-O is a fucking comic genius :D What's more, I get the feeling he's telling the truth, at least some of the time :razz:

115702[/snapback]

He reminds me of a latter day Geordie "Alfie" tbh.

S-O is a fucking comic genius :D What's

A bit of advice, even if it's just for a short period you should all work as a night porter in a city centre hotel. The situations you can find yourself in are incredible.

115709[/snapback]

No, the situations YOU can find yourself in are incredible. :razz: I can't see me finding myself in anything like the situations you describe. :mellow:

Edited by Gemmill

S-O is a fucking comic genius :D What's

A bit of advice, even if it's just for a short period you should all work as a night porter in a city centre hotel. The situations you can find yourself in are incredible.

115709[/snapback]

No, the situations YOU can find yourself in are incredible. :razz: I can't see me finding myself in anything like the situations you describe. :mellow:

115728[/snapback]

True, hotels don't employ gingers, they scare the customers away.

S-O is a fucking comic genius :D What's more, I get the feeling he's telling the truth, at least some of the time :razz:

115702[/snapback]

I'm telling the truth all of the time, these stories are true, hence my reputation and nickname!

A bit of advice, even if it's just for a short period you should all work as a night porter in a city centre hotel. The situations you can find yourself in are incredible. Like when I was bucking a lass in her room and my pager went off so i used this lasses room phone to answer the pager, itwas my fucking lass asking if she could come in for a shag in the jacuzzi. She was at the door in nowt but a overcoat!

So I shoot my muck faster than a speeding bullet and hot footed it down to let her in before one of Gateshead finest snatched her of the street. She couldn't understand why I couldn't get it up for her and thought i mustn't fancy her anymore. Took me half an hour to get hard!

115709[/snapback]

You are on fire today Smoothie.

115712[/snapback]

On heat more like. Though I dont doubt he's experienced a few burning sensations in his time too.

On heat more like. Though I dont doubt he's experienced a few burning sensations in his time too.

115743[/snapback]

Burning?! I'm surprised it hasn't dropped off! :D

Skinny, nice arse, not too bathered about massive tits but in proportion is all good.

kiera knightley, aguilera, kate beckinsale etc....

115735[/snapback]

Kiera Knightley doesnt actually own a pair of knockers. FACT, FACT (BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!)

Skinny, nice arse, not too bathered about massive tits but in proportion is all good.

115735[/snapback]

Kiera Knightley doesnt actually own a pair of knockers. FACT, FACT (BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!)

115745[/snapback]

Much as I hate to dispute such a resounding FACT, she must have the fake ones she wore in Pirates of the Carribean in a cupboard somewhere.

115735[/snapback]

115745[/snapback]

Much as I hate to dispute such a resounding FACT, she must have the fake ones she wore in Pirates of the Carribean in a cupboard somewhere.

115754[/snapback]

They were painted on, now that is a factarooney.

Prefer getting a shag to a blowjob tbh. Not averse to either like :razz:

115682[/snapback]

Me too. It takes me ages to come from a blow job unless the bird is a true connoisseur of oral fulfillment. Once pulled a lass who was staying in the hotel i was working night shift in, she was sucking me off for an hour before she got lock jaw and decided to sit on my face instead. Who was I to stop her?

115698[/snapback]

I like a big set of tits with nipples like cobblers thumbs, body wise something to hold on to with a nice dark bush that makes her look like she's got a young Don King clamped between her thighs, preferably trimmed around the bomb doors but I'm not fussy.

If my memory serves me correctly I think you'll find the real reason you couldn't blow your beans was the fact that her husband was in the adjoining room waiting of her returning from you sawing her in half, coupled with your guilt and paranoia this thought alone was having a serious affect on your ability to squirt, and according to you has done ever since in the oral stakes, well at least thats what you told me after your usual 4 pints. :D

Prefer getting a shag to a blowjob tbh. Not averse to either like :razz:

115682[/snapback]

Me too. It takes me ages to come from a blow job unless the bird is a true connoisseur of oral fulfillment. Once pulled a lass who was staying in the hotel i was working night shift in, she was sucking me off for an hour before she got lock jaw and decided to sit on my face instead. Who was I to stop her?

115698[/snapback]

I like a big set of tits with nipples like cobblers thumbs, body wise something to hold on to with a nice dark bush that makes her look like she's got a young Don King clamped between her thighs, preferably trimmed around the bomb doors but I'm not fussy.

115779[/snapback]

:D

Guest Toplass-101

TL's Type: Kind, Intelligent, Funny, Energetic, Romantic, Perv, Industrious, Understanding, Clever, Gentle, Thoughtful, Nutcase, Sensitive, Polite, Tall, non-smoking beer monster/geordie soul mate.

Not much to ask, is it.

PS. if this is you :D PM me

(references required).

I think the sexiest feature a woman can have is her smile - pretty but miserable is pointless.

Recently I've realised I have a thing for thickish eyebrows - see Keira Knightly and Kate Winslett and I'd also echo the "english rose" sentiment.

Don't worry though - I like nice arses as well :D

Generally go for the shorter women, and brown hair, though have a thing for red heads at times.

Self confident but secure enough to ask for help when needed and knowing her limitations. (in a good way.)

Not too bothered about size of tits, but I've always liked a good back/backside. Not just the arse, but the whole back.

Edited by Zathras

Ticks in the right boxes for me are:

Sense of humour

Big Norks

Curvy figure

Short

Dark hair, short or long not bothered.

Brown eyes

Intelligent

Not possessive

Understanding

Passionate

Dirty in the bedroom.

A high tolerance to masturbating.

Taller men (6' and up), height/weight proportionate. More rough and masculine really- this softened metro sexual effeminate look just kills me. Can't be having that, or a short bloke who looks like if he got in a scuffle at the local that you'd be the one saving his arse that day. Short men are against the laws of nature and should be culled accordingly. Yes, I'm talking height and penile size here for clarification lads.

115379[/snapback]

Come on Mags, keep it out the gutter. It's not like any of us lads have felt the need to say 'massive clits' is it?! Though Gemmill is yet to post I admit.

115383[/snapback]

Reckon some of the guys here wouldn't know what to do with a clit tbh, and even more wouldn't want to be bothered :razz:. And there's been enough conversations about beestings, tits, boobs, norks, baps, piss flaps, lettuce and the like in the recent past to make up for one reference to male genitalia. Deal with it. :mellow:

*Hung like a mouse, aren't you shortarse?*

115388[/snapback]

That post reeks of penis envy. :D

Oh, and I'll take anyone that's daft enough to want me.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll