General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Ginge is the new jet black. All the chicks are after it.

Chris Hoy, Wiggins, Prince Harry.....it's in baby!!

"once you've had red, you're happy in bed".

only one of those people is ginger

I got a Royal Mail SD card through the door yestaerday and knew I hadn't ordered anything but picked up the package anyway.

Correct name, full address and from a local shop I've passed but never been to - a pair of size five woman's tap shoes :)

I think even if I'd sleep walked and taken some subconsious desire to be a tranny dancer online with no memory, I'd have least got a pair that would come within a million miles of fitting.

I'll ring them tomorrow - as it happens its just round the corner from wher I'm going for a haircut on Friday - mabe I should get them to fit me a wig instead.

Edited by NJS

WTF do I pay for TV for? So, my choices tonight. Spazticus, a new show about disabled people in a hidden camera prank sense. Or Mutt Ugly about the worlds ugliest dogs. Decisions decisions.

WTF do I pay for TV for? So, my choices tonight. Spazticus, a new show about disabled people in a hidden camera prank sense. Or Mutt Ugly about the worlds ugliest dogs. Decisions decisions.

How can anyone complain about terrestrial tv after the summer of the euros, & the olympics?

How can anyone complain about terrestrial tv after the summer of the euros, & the olympics?

Olympics coverage was awesome, really was. Well impressed with the BBC for pulling that out of the hat. These were Channel 5 and I can't recall the other.

Anyway, opted for MOTD2 as Cath pointed out.

BBC is carrying it at the moment!

Actually, while my comment was ofc tongue in cheek, I am considering dropping sky. The only thing I would miss is Sky Atlantic. But I'm paying over £70 per month for Sky (no phone or broadband) and its getting harder to justify.

That's the position I took about 12 years ago. Astounds me people still buy into the licence fee bashing when a good proportion of the country spend the best part of a grand every year on satellite, with barely any original output of any quality on there.

That's the position I took about 12 years ago. Astounds me people still buy into the licence fee bashing when a good proportion of the country spend the best part of a grand every year on satellite, with barely any original output of any quality on there.

Sky Sports & Atlantic are worth the outlay for me. Best football coverage out there imo and the stuff on Atlantic is quality.

Sky Sports & Atlantic are worth the outlay for me. Best football coverage out there imo and the stuff on Atlantic is quality.

I'm not knocking the good stuff they have or the people that gladly pay it and the license fee, more the folk who insist the £12 a month license fee should be abolished (spurred on by the BBCs rival media companies) while paying treble to six times that amount for quantity rather than quality.

I was gutted when I got a letter from Virgin saying they are putting their monthly prices up on Sports channels.

If I could choose my sports I would, I would have Cycling, Rugby League & the winter sports (Nordic skiing etc) and thats it. Rest is shite.

:lol:

Used to go to a barbers in Westmoor ( when I had hair), the lass who cut your hair had ridiculously large boobs.

You'd get the back of your head massaged by them when she was snipping away.

The place was always rammed. :lol:

:lol:

Just booked a haircut at my usual salon in Reading. They let you book online and choose the barber, so I've plumped for a ridiculously nice-looking lass.

:whistling:

Is that to make your more masculine? Booking to see a barber, what is the world coming to?