General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Popular place, Wyki. And what if you walk in and get your hair cut by a right heffa?

Went to the same place a while back and some stunning blonde lass knelt down to do my fringe, providing an ample view of her chebs. I tell you I almost came out of there looking like Fish.

Popular place, Wyki. And what if you walk in and get your hair cut by a right heffa?

Went to the same place a while back and some stunning blonde lass knelt down to do my fringe, providing an ample view of her chebs. I tell you I almost came out of there looking like Fish.

If I goto the barbers its to get my hair cut and if the heffa does a good job so what, if the blonde lass with big tits makes you look like Lloyd from Dub & Dumber, then nice one, if you wanna get a lob on for 20mins :)

Cycling to work this morning, a women with a pushchair whilst on her mobile just walked out into the road without even looking, I managed to swerve and stop at the last second fucking stupid bint. If I had hit that pushchair the kid (wasnt even 1 y/o) well, I darent think. What is wrong with people?

GET OFF YOUR MOBILE YOU SILLY BITCH AND CONCENTRATE ON THE ROAD!

That's something I've never been able to fathom- go to a barbers, look at the price list and it'll say " Haircut. £ 7.50"

You have your haircut, and pay £ 7.50. Barber says thanks and everyone's happy.

Mrs. F. goes to a hairdresser, price says " Cut.-£ 25.00. Wash and Style- £ 20.00, Colour -£ 35.00, Bitch & Gossip- £ 15.00 etc etc. "

and then having been robbed blind, she's expected to leave a fuckkng monumental tip!

Why?

Briefly saw my lass earlier the neet, her cousin was round she's a carer for handicapped children. She looks after different ones when their parents are at work. Well she had this young lass round, she was 15, and couldn't speak couldn't stand up properly. and has to wear nappies. She's 15. She was playing on the grass rubbing her hands through the grass, and looked dead happy, but she's never going to get any better. I'm not soft I'm nearly in tears writing this, I can't get it out me head, people don't know they're born. Such a gentle lass who's gonna need all the love in the world it's so sad though. I don't know what how I'd cope with if I have a child like that.

I know how you feel, my cousin has a really severe case of autism, while he's not handicapped we know he's never going to lead a normal life, he's 8 and my uncle is already thinking ahead and building him a little flat on the side of their house for when's he's older

think everyone's a soft touch when it comes to kids let alone kids with problems Stevie, heartbreaking seeing things like that.

Fair play to your lasses cousin bet a job like that is rips you to bits half the time.

She's a fucking arsehole mate. She shouldn't be a fucking carer, saying things like what sort of life is this for her, my lass was like don't say things like that, "ah she doesn't understand she can't take it in", how the fuck does she know, and even if that's the case she shouldn't say it in front of the bairn. Honestly I don't think I've shed a tear for 10 years, but this proper got to me tonight, I hope her parents give her all the love in the world.

I know how you feel, my cousin has a really severe case of autism, while he's not handicapped we know he's never going to lead a normal life, he's 8 and my uncle is already thinking ahead and building him a little flat on the side of their house for when's he's older

I'm sorry about that Idioteque, all you can do is just give him as much love as possible, and hope he feels some degree of happiness.

Well done last night by the way.

Anyone know anywhere cheap/studenty and decent in Dublin to drink ?

Not a lot of options spring to mind in terms of cheap. Stay clear of Temple Bar though, touristy and very pricey. Go somewhere like workmans club/whelans/twisted pepper/grand social etc for decent studenty-ish places.