General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

why they've got the pixies supporting them when they play dublin, bit of luck one of them will get KoL back on the drugs and to the style of the first two albums where they mumbled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXSMJxfMmko

Their demise disappointed me as much as the Matrix films.

Going to a "posh" Indian with friends tonight. Been perusing the menu and it all sounds pretty amazing, but there's a little part of me that wants to just order an onion bhaji, a chicken tikka masala and a Kingfisher and see what happens.

Going to a "posh" Indian with friends tonight. Been perusing the menu and it all sounds pretty amazing, but there's a little part of me that wants to just order an onion bhaji, a chicken tikka masala and a Kingfisher and see what happens.

I always get a chicken tikka masala because it always comes out first and I'm a right greedy bastard. Life is fleeting, why put up with your friends and their boring career stories when you could be guffing curry down your gullet ASAP?

Let me know how it goes MArtin, been looking for a new Indian. I've not been to the Bengal Village in ages and I'm worried if I go back there'll be resentment. A resentment made corporeal through the waiters and chef expectorating in my Dhansak.

I always get a chicken tikka masala because it always comes out first and I'm a right greedy bastard. Life is fleeting, why put up with your friends and their boring career stories when you could be guffing curry down your gullet ASAP?

Life affirming.

Well that's me done til Boxing Day :)

And after all these years I've discovered how to get a decent rota over Christmas. You book the week before Christmas as annual leave, volunteer to do the nightshift rota to save the boss a job, then put your little brother on Christmas Eve nightshift ;)

Well that's me done til Boxing Day :)

And after all these years I've discovered how to get a decent rota over Christmas. You book the week before Christmas as annual leave, volunteer to do the nightshift rota to save the boss a job, then put your little brother on Christmas Eve nightshift ;)

I just threw a hissy fit