General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I have posted 76 times today... that's just fucking scary. This is what happens when the missus is away for the weekend. I watch Newcastle lose and then whinge about it on here for the whole day.

I'd be such a catch if I was single.

On a serious note, I really need to go outside tomorrow...

I have posted 76 times today... that's just fucking scary. This is what happens when the missus is away for the weekend. I watch Newcastle lose and then whinge about it on here for the whole day.

I'd be such a catch if I was single.

On a serious note, I really need to go outside tomorrow...

Much wanking?

:lol:

Unfortunately, I was preoccupied with wanting to gouge my eyes out after the QPR display. Not the right kind of mindset for anything more enjoyable.

Unfortunately, I was preoccupied with wanting to gouge my eyes out after the QPR display. Not the right kind of mindset for anything more enjoyable.

That's a 'Yes' then. :lol:

In case anyone within a 50 mile radius of Newcastle was wondering what the blood curdling scream that just shattered their windows was, my daughter just cut her lip and saw the blood.

Panic doesn't begin to describe it.

Word has reached me that Daley Thompson wore a grey tracksuit to Seb Coe's wedding in 2011. I've tried in vain to find a photo of this but have failed. £5 to anyone who finds and posts a picture of this monumental show of disrespect.

In case anyone within a 50 mile radius of Newcastle was wondering what the blood curdling scream that just shattered their windows was, my daughter just cut her lip and saw the blood.

Panic doesn't begin to describe it.

Bless her. Ironically I can't stand the sight of blood personally (not mine, anyway)

(It's not his wedding but it's as close as you're gonna get ;) )

Rejected. I already knew that he wears tracksuits to black tie events, but I need to see him at a wedding in one. That's on a whole 'nother level baby.

Went to pick up the kids from the in laws and there was police all over the place near the Coast Road. Thought the shop must have been robbed or someone assaulted/murdered or something. Turns out there was escaped bulls on the loose. No, honest.

Just watched the Great Escape on 5.

Got me wondering about the German actors who played in it and other War movies from the period, as to whether they'd fought in the actual war and how it felt to play "the bad guys".

Turns out the bloke that played the Camp Commandant served on the Eastern Front, was captured by the Russians, escaped and walked back to Germany.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannes_Messemer

Edit; he wasn't the only one- Tile Kewe, who played the guard Frick, was a Wehrmacht Para, captured in North Africa who made several escapes from camps in Colorado.

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0457929/bio?ref_=m_mn_ov_bio

Some advice needed here please lads as i was explaining a few weeks ago my son had placed a 20 selection accumulator. When he placed he took a screen shot of his potential winnings were £73,000+ at the weekend he got confirmation that his bet had come up. As things were looking good a couple of weeks ago we enquired that if the bet was successful what his winnings would be. They said it would be just over a tenner beause there'd been an error on their site the suggested we conact their complaints section. We did this without success they suggested we contact the independant betting body. But i think we'll get the same out come. I'm really annoyed and think this needs highlighting locally and nationally what do you think ? I've just found out he had another accumulator running besides this one that's also all came in he has no screen shot of the potential winnings for this one but he said it was something like £15,000+ So lads what do i do the papers, tv, local or national. The lads had to give up his education through illness he has anxiety & agraphobia and these bets could set him up for life as it stands they only want to pay out just under £13.00 when in reality he has 2 bets that should be worth £88,000+. I'm gutted for him as i dont know what to do to help him any sensible ideas gratefully welcomed cheers Steve aka Trooper.

They notified him a couple of weeks ago when things were looking good he bet on teams being relegated promoted Chelsea winning the prem top 4 finishes etc. They said there'd been an error and would he accept a £10 free bet in compensation wich he hasnt touched.

They notified him a couple of weeks ago when things were looking good he bet on teams being relegated promoted Chelsea winning the prem top 4 finishes etc. They said there'd been an error and would he accept a £10 free bet in compensation wich he hasnt touched.

What are they saying the error was though?

They said something like they couldn't accept it as one 20 bet accumulator and had to change it to 8×13 accumulators or something my sons got the letter in his room with the exact wording i'll get it from him later on. The way i look at it with having the screenshot as evidence they set the odds, returns,etc as being £73,000+ surely they cant say we got it wrong and offer him a tenner and again on his other one his winnings should be £15,000 they only want to pay him £2 odd. I can't afford a solicitor as i'm unable to work (i had a stroke10years ago im paralysed all down left side unable to walk or stand) so i think my only option is to contact the media and see if they can help me.