General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Update. Got the bag back, sunburn isn’t as bad as first thought.

Cheers again all

No mention of fiancé I see. Never mind. Good while it lasted. 🙂 

• Haha 6

On 17/07/2023 at 11:20, strawb said:

Well I’m sat in Gran Canaria, with slight sunburn and a missing bag but as a man engaged to be married.

If you want to donate to the Strawb wedding fund, please let me know 

Congrats Strawb!

• Like 1

is there anybody out there?

interesting article....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/21/ufos-congress-alien-house-committee-whistleblower

always loved the idea of ufos since being blown away by close encounters of the third kind at the haymarket cinema when I was a kid. not sure why they interviewed our goalkeeper though?   :)

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

interesting article....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jul/21/ufos-congress-alien-house-committee-whistleblower

always loved the idea of ufos since being blown away by close encounters of the third kind at the haymarket cinema when I was a kid. not sure why they interviewed our goalkeeper though?   :)

I nearly got abducted by them when I was about 10

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

I nearly got abducted by them when I was about 10

right in the centre of the brain is the pineal gland which contains the tryptamine dmt.

apparently there's a release of dmt at both the point of birth and death.

dr rick strassman in his book the spirit molecule theorises that people who claim to have been abducted by aliens have in actual fact experienced an accidental release of the profoundly hallucinogenic substance.

either that or at the tender age of 10 you were already vaping changa.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

right in the centre of the brain is the pineal gland which contains the tryptamine dmt.

apparently there's a release of dmt at both the point of birth and death.

dr rick strassman in his book the spirit molecule theorises that people who claim to have been abducted by aliens have in actual fact experienced an accidental release of the profoundly hallucinogenic substance.

either that or at the tender age of 10 you were already vaping changa.

Not unless it happened to us all 👽

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Sleep paralysis explains away a lot of cases I would imagine. As does magic mushrooms 

I think in CT’s case he’s probably just injected too much Bong. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I think in CT’s case he’s probably just injected too much Bong. 

Into his magic mushroom

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Sleep paralysis explains away a lot of cases I would imagine. As does magic mushrooms 

The whole Lourdes thing is based on a lass seeing the virgin mary in an area known for mushrooms as magic as fuck. 

See also the book of Revelation written by a bloke (St John) as high on them as the top of everest. 

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

The whole Lourdes thing is based on a lass seeing the virgin mary in an area known for mushrooms as magic as fuck. 

See also the book of Revelation written by a bloke (St John) as high on them as the top of everest. 

Yeah. I’ve always thought Revelations had to have been written under the influence of something like that. That’s the only way it makes any sense. Not that it makes any sense, but you know what I mean. Stuff like ergot, magic mushrooms etc. must account for loads of ghost sightings, religious experiences, etc down the centuries. Stuff like the burning bush (that didn’t burn), mass hysteria etc. 

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

@Christmas Tree Are you going to tell what happened then? :lol: 

It’s in the thread he linked to- him and his ‘mates’ were playing “beat the ginger” in a playground when a light shone down from a police chopper. 
Then they ran off. 

:lol:

7MZYBRWHFFBVPF2UFOLIJUPQN4.jpg

• Haha 2

On 22/07/2023 at 09:03, thebrokendoll said:

interesting article....

image.png.c6012100a796e1fd06ae904c0881edb6.png

:lol: 

• Haha 2

They definitely weren't just going along with you so they could hurry up and get back to work without being rude, right?

• Haha 3