General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

OH FFS!!!!!!!! :razz:

Will you lot let this drop? We're ALL pissed off with it, constant bickering and pathetic jibes ruining every thread. Just piss off and do it somewhere else, cos you're dragging this forum down.

Yeah! YEAHHHHHHHH!

I think it may be time for me to give this forum a little rest don't ya know?! I have enough stress in my real life without coming on here and getting wound up half way through each thread.

Don't let it get to you. Little boys never really grow up - it's pathetic.

Yeah! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

See how we are livin, see how we are LIVVIIIIN, see how we are livin

OH FFS!!!!!!!! :)

Will you lot let this drop? We're ALL pissed off with it, constant bickering and pathetic jibes ruining every thread. Just piss off and do it somewhere else, cos you're dragging this forum down.

Yeah! YEAHHHHHHHH!

I think it may be time for me to give this forum a little rest don't ya know?! I have enough stress in my real life without coming on here and getting wound up half way through each thread.

Not always true Cath, neither my hubby or son would waste their precious time arguing with strangers on internet forums! Each to their own, but it does my head in :razz: A good heated debate is one thing but constant petty comments and whinging is another!!

OH FFS!!!!!!!! :(

Yeah! YEAHHHHHHHH!

Not always true Cath, neither my hubby or son would waste their precious time arguing with strangers on internet forums! Each to their own, but it does my head in :) A good heated debate is one thing but constant petty comments and whinging is another!!

Aye, they would.

:razz:

Yeah! YEAHHHHHHHH!

Consider it stopped on my part. :(

Aye and me, I'm going to be fucking off as well. Tbh, half of the cunts I've had run in's with on here are generally okay people, this forum's downfall is it's refusal to put a stop to LeazesMag. I made my attempt to step away from it and the tedious old cunt must have made reference to me about fifty times in the short period I was ignoring him.

Banning him would see this board prosper, he's like a cancer eating away at it - and I know that's strong but I genuinely believe it. The only reason I can think of for not banning him by now is that the subsequent increase in member numbers and posts would make hosting an issue, and going by peasepuds baord tidy up thread, it's already an issue. Maybe that's why he's allowed to stick around :razz: Anyway I'll be seeing you pricks later, LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

OH FFS!!!!!!!! :(

Yeah! YEAHHHHHHHH!

As if you could live without reading my posts. Stick around, and just ignore the knobs.

:razz:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder Baby!!! :)

Yeah! YEAHHHHHHHH!

Consider it stopped on my part. :(

Aye and me, I'm going to be fucking off as well. Tbh, half of the cunts I've had run in's with on here are generally okay people, this forum's downfall is it's refusal to put a stop to LeazesMag. I made my attempt to step away from it and the tedious old cunt must have made reference to me about fifty times in the short period I was ignoring him.

Banning him would see this board prosper, he's like a cancer eating away at it - and I know that's strong but I genuinely believe it. The only reason I can think of for not banning him by now is that the subsequent increase in member numbers and posts would make hosting an issue, and going by peasepuds baord tidy up thread, it's already an issue. Maybe that's why he's allowed to stick around :razz: Anyway I'll be seeing you pricks later, LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

April Fool, right?

I've had my run-ins with ASM, but I quite like him and he can be funny. Leazes has obviously got a lot of Toon knowledge and can make interesting posts.

The problem isn't them individually, its when they get intertwined in multi-quote post marathons that spill across all the other threads. If they could keep out of each others way all would be sweet. Can't someone program a routine that one of them can't enter a thread if the other one is there??

Aye its their inability to ignore one another that's the issue. Taken separately they're alright. I mean one's a massive racist and the other's a bit too lairy for my liking, but other than that....

So now I get kicked out of the piss up thread while Ant keeps plugging away.....

Classy Mods, classy :razz:

My guess is that you were kicked off there because you're a shit-stirring bell end. Also, for you (of all people) to have a go about "class" is an offence.

Grassing isn't classy, special brew isn't classy, being a taxi driver isn't classy, being contrary isn't classy...

Glass houses, numbnuts... glass houses.

So now I get kicked out of the piss up thread while Ant keeps plugging away.....

My guess is that you were kicked off there because you're a shit-stirring bell end. Also, for you (of all people) to have a go about "class" is an offence.

Grassing isn't classy, special brew isn't classy, being a taxi driver isn't classy, being contrary isn't classy...

Listen Kojak, lying on your CV that your a mod when your not, isnt classy but hey ho. :)

Listen Kojak, lying on your CV that your a mod when your not, isnt classy but hey ho. :)

I didn't lie though did I, you mong. Fuck me you're dense. :(

I didn't lie though did I, you mong. Fuck me you're dense. :nah:

You did though :( you tried to get the mods to say you were one and got fucked over :(

I didn't lie though did I, you mong. Fuck me you're dense. :nah:

You did though :( you tried to get the mods to say you were one and got fucked over :(

No, I got the Mods to make me a mod. Which happened. Then once the job didn't materialise, the title was removed without complaint or melodrama. So, upon the CV it said that I was a Mod for this message board and at the time, I was. It's certainly not been seen on any CV of mine since. So, I'd like an apology please. I did not lie on my CV that I'm a mod when I wasn't.

Also, you should apologise for being a grass, to everybody on the board.

Maybe apologise for being such a contrary prick the rest of the time as well?