General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

If you've got the kind of money you'd need to make it worthwhile, then I'd say yes. There's a nagging part of me that says we might actually have a decent chance for once, but then Lee Ryan's falsetto kicks in and it's "aye, we're coming 15th".

for today

14:00: Big Bucks (NAP) 1st

14:30: Zarkandar 1st

15:05: Denman NW

15:40: Baby Run 1st

16:15: Woolcombe Folly

16:50: Wishful Thinking

17:25: Bothy

Backed the first 4 in a £5 fourfold

fucking denman let me down

Its 24c here today.

Where abouts in France are you again?

My little 83 year old mother is well pissed off having just spent two months at my sisters in St Cyprien where the weather has been pretty wet by all accounts.

Tried explaining that feb and march is technically still winter however shes not a happy bunny

Edited by Christmas Tree

I had the most bizarre, and very vivid , dream last night.

It started out where I was looking after several groups of holidaymakers on a coach trip abroad- all very well there… it then morphed, as dreams do , into Geordie Dawn of the Dead. The Tyne Bridge was the frontier between zombie territory, populated by extremely fast and vicious, long haire albino zombies, with the City being our safe haven.

Skirmishes and full on battles ensued.

Weirdest thing is how clearly I remember it- I very rarely remember my dreams.

I had the most bizarre, and very vivid , dream last night.

It started out where I was looking after several groups of holidaymakers on a coach trip abroad- all very well there… it then morphed, as dreams do , into Geordie Dawn of the Dead. The Tyne Bridge was the frontier between zombie territory, populated by extremely fast and vicious, long haire albino zombies, with the City being our safe haven.

Skirmishes and full on battles ensued.

Weirdest thing is how clearly I remember it- I very rarely remember my dreams.

Be prepared. <_<