General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Am not sure I’d enjoy a festive glass of egg nog with her or her husband but the abuse they get is out of all proportion to their alleged “crimes” .  The people lapping this shit up and amplifying it are also likely to have put “be kind” in their social media profiles when Caroline Flack took her own life. These two members of the Royal Family have told lies? Wait till they hear about how Harry’s old man treated his mother, and how his grandmother stopped not only his father but also her own sister from marrying the people they loved when they wanted to. I wish every single useless dysfunctional deviant fuckin one of them would just piss off and take the obsessed wankers in the media like Morgan and the entire Daily Mail staff with them 

Merry fuckin Christmas 😒

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Am not sure I’d enjoy a festive glass of egg nog with her or her husband but the abuse they get is out of all proportion to their alleged “crimes” .  The people lapping this shit up and amplifying it are also likely to have put “be kind” in their social media profiles when Caroline Flack took her own life. These two members of the Royal Family have told lies? Wait till they hear about how Harry’s old man treated his mother, and how his grandmother stopped not only his father but also her own sister from marrying the people they loved when they wanted to. I wish every single useless dysfunctional deviant fuckin one of them would just piss off and take the obsessed wankers in the media like Morgan and the entire Daily Mail staff with them 

Merry fuckin Christmas 😒

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Merry fuckin Christmas 😒

Assuming those two haven't been invited to spend xmas with any of them, it would be funny if there was a King Ralph type disaster which put them in charge. 

(Apologies for the Mackem imagined scenario behaviour) 

• Haha 1

My only real thoughts on it are being disappointed at how much importance people attach to it. Clarkson’s a complete cunt, obviously. Just another bully who loves a pile on. I wouldn’t even want to know his opinion on a car tbh. No doubt that would be tinged with tired and cliched casual racism and xenophobia too 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ewerk said:

I’m not entirely sure whether you’re referring to Nicola Sturgeon or Rose West so I’ll reserve judgement for now.

Don’t have any recollection of posting that, merry xmas everyone!

• Haha 7

All this noise from the the usual suspects about how Megan and Harry have shamed the royal family. And barely a peep about the  NONCE who paid several million quid to silence his victim  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, ewerk said:

I’m not entirely sure whether you’re referring to Nicola Sturgeon or Rose West so I’ll reserve judgement for now.

42 minutes ago, strawb said:

Don’t have any recollection of posting that, merry xmas everyone!

For clarification for @ewerk, you were referring to bucking Jeremy Clarkson, weren't you? 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

All this noise from the the usual suspects about how Megan and Harry have shamed the royal family. And barely a peep about the  NONCE who paid several million quid to silence his victim  

Aye, it's pretty incredible. He's got off scot free on the Crown so far too. I'll admit I've watched some of this Harry and Meghan shite, in the background whilst I do other things. I mean obviously, they come across as ridiculoulsy entitled cunts, but their underlying points have merit imo. Harry is basically an advocate for the abolition of the monarchy (and red top press) after this series, so I'm not going to argue with that. I'd also think the damage he has done to his personal family now is pretty much irreconcilable. I doubt he will be at the coronation, which will be.... awkward. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Renton said:

For clarification for @ewerk, you were referring to bucking Jeremy Clarkson, weren't you? 

Honestly just though the word buck was dead funny so just fancied posting it, the buckee is largely irrelevant 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, strawb said:

Honestly just though the word buck was dead funny so just fancied posting it, the buckee is largely irrelevant 

:lol:
I have similar feelings towards “buckle” in the same context. 

Not to be confused with “buckled”, which you were last night. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
I have similar feelings towards “buckle” in the same context. 

Not to be confused with “buckled”, which you were last night. :lol:

I’m on antibiotics for a lovely sinus infection, and went out for a meal. Sure I was lovely company by the end of the evening 

• Haha 2

On 16/12/2022 at 16:56, Renton said:

That's like having a super power. There are one or two fuckers on here I'd like to do that to. :)

(not really, I love you all) 

I saw a bouncer do that to some kid in the Riverside once. After the lad had ignored the initial tap on the shoulder and being told to come this way. The bouncer picked him up and threw him about 3 yards. 

On 18/12/2022 at 09:07, Alex said:

My only real thoughts on it are being disappointed at how much importance people attach to it. Clarkson’s a complete cunt, obviously. Just another bully who loves a pile on. I wouldn’t even want to know his opinion on a car tbh. No doubt that would be tinged with tired and cliched casual racism and xenophobia too 

And on that bombshell...

• Haha 4