General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I took 4 days AL so don't go back till Monday. Which is an elite move tbh.

I took two, back in Thursday which I'll detest, but I'll know it's only a two day week. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I took two, back in Thursday which I'll detest, but I'll know it's only a two day week. 

Yeh that's not bad tbh. I always tend to take a little extra at Christmas if the dates line up right. Tbh I've a new job I really like, so it's not that I'm bothered about going back. 

Could do with a few days to get myself sorted though :lol: 

Was back on the 2nd , 7:15 am. 

Booked a week off 15th-22nd to find a Ripper job, ( I have not  told Mrs. F. ) *

* this is key to actually having a week off, otherwise there’d be a list of “essential” jobs produced in no time. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Could do with a few days to get myself sorted though :lol: 

I’m seriously looking at a mammoth task to work my way through the leftover booze and ridiculous foods from Christmas- I wouldn’t care, I was very “under” in the amount I bought, but I hosted 18 family members over Christmas and Boxing Day and they all brought a dray wagon worth of peeve :lol:

Life is sooo hard :drinks:

• Haha 3

Supposed to be back on Thursday morning but I've a funeral on Wednesday so not a chance I'm getting up at five on the Thursday as drink will be had the day before, wife's birthday on Friday so just ended up taking that off so basically off till a week tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m seriously looking at a mammoth task to work my way through the leftover booze and ridiculous foods from Christmas- I wouldn’t care, I was very “under” in the amount I bought, but I hosted 18 family members over Christmas and Boxing Day and they all brought a dray wagon worth of peeve :lol:

No invites going out like? :lol: 

happy father ted GIF

• Haha 3

“ Dear Tom Toontastic,

You are cordially invited to come and drink some leftover peeve at Fist Hall. 
Please do not bring any additional boozes as this would defeat the purpose. 

( casual dress, carriages at 12 midnight). “

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

i had a similar experience with the cheese. the booze pretty much got nailed but i bought a shitload of cheese then my heart sank when some guests doubled the amount again. the kitchen absolutely reeks every time i open the fridge and i'm sick of the sight of the stuff. can't handle any more cheese comas.  

Edited by Dr Gloom

Am I the only sucker who actually worked between Christmas and New Year? :lol: Admittedly by choice, because I'd rather take that time off at a time of year when it's actually nice outside and you can do stuff, but still.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

i had a similar experience with the cheese. the booze pretty much got nailed but i bought a shitload of cheese then my heart sank when some guests doubled the amount again. the kitchen absolutely reeks every time i open the fridge and i'm sick of the sight of the stuff. can't handle any more cheese comas.  

Wallace And Gromit Cheese GIF

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Am I the only sucker who actually worked between Christmas and New Year? :lol: Admittedly by choice, because I'd rather take that time off at a time of year when it's actually nice outside and you can do stuff, but still.

i "worked"

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I too have a Camembert fart fridge stank. 

Fuck the French :lol:

3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I "worked" in so much that I could work from home, that there'd be absolutely fuck all to do and that I'd rather us that annual leave for something more worthwhile. 

My laptop was logged on and in 3 days I made one phone, answered 2 emails and 1 Teams message.