General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

16 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Still married? So his wife hasn’t met Diego yet.

There's no way I'm letting that Mediterranean Machoman anywhere near Mrs Fish. Be worse that Mrs Wykiki and Wilson.

(by the by, I thoroughly enjoy that this faux rivalry has become canon )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Looks like Russell Brand is about to have his #metoo moment on C4 Dispatches tonight. He's already posting preemptive denials online.

Rumours that David Jason, Noel Fielding and David Walliams are also set to be named

https://x.com/aliceinhunderla/status/1702946438206857550?s=46&t=DYmsnEqv3Z6eK81dMboqUQ

Brand’s comments are funny. In that he seems to infer it’s all a big plot to get him. Like they’d bother doing a whole programme about a complete nonentity 

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Putting out allegations about Noel Fielding would be a brave move by C4 seeing as they have a new series of GBBO launching soon.

Might just be twitter rumours. Although David Jason has already publicly admitted to being a sex pest 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/david-jason-accused-sexual-harassment-21072439

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Brand’s comments are funny. In that he seems to infer it’s all a big plot to get him. Like they’d bother doing a whole programme about a complete nonentity 

https://www.joe.co.uk/entertainment/katherine-ryan-says-famous-tv-star-is-a-predator-and-everyone-in-industry-knows-368450

It's been swirling around for years apparently. He's got a super injunction against the papers, so dispatches must feel they've got a decent level of proof to go public 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If that desperately unfunny twat Fielding gets peddled off our TVs then it’ll be a national holiday in my house

He’s basically made a career out of being a zany dresser. Like a poor man’s Giles Brandreth

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If that desperately unfunny twat Fielding gets peddled off our TVs then it’ll be a national holiday in my house

I've never really seen anything he's done but the odd clip of him talking plus the fact my sister thinks he's funny is proof enough that he's awful. 

• Haha 3