General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bit of a hatchet job so far. He's obviously a prick, and abused his fame. But we are 4 or 5 stories in so far and only 1 of them has been a criminal allegation (which was never reported to the police) 

I dunno about hatchet job. That type of male behaviour needs to be called out but here it's too little to late. Brand is just another in a long line of gullible shitheads in a desperate and dying male-dominated industry. Not excusing him, opportunist pricks like him are ten a penny but it's the cunts who encouraged and enabled his predatory behaviour that really need to be named and shamed. 

• Like 3

You know when you wake up in the middle of the night and need a simple piss but then your arse decides it wants a shite, whilst you are trying not to wake up properly.

Then the shite takes real effort to release. And it’s a baboon’s arse job because you’ve forced it a bit.

And then, for fucks sake, it takes a whole bog roll to wipe your baboons pucker clean.

Then you get back to fucking bed and your lass tells you off for waking her up.

By this time you are fully awake and your kindle has no battery.

• Haha 5

Watched the Brand thing this morning. I'm 99% sure there was a mistake at the end where they referred to the person who had been known as "Alice" throughout the show, as Hannah. Which presumably is her real name.

Anyway, sounds like he was a real fucking prick, and that the entire industry turned a blind eye to it. To the point where, if you were Brand, you would be mistaken for assuming that it was allowed. Which isn't an excuse for his behaviour BTW.

• Like 3

The time to take the Dilbert lad out was when he was writing that godawful comic strip.

Same applies to Brand. I haven't seen that bloke on telly since pre-pandemic but NOW he thinks there's a "coordinated attack" on him.

Brand went from far left to far right, a good example of the political horseshoe and arguably proves how dangerous it is to be semi literate within politics and to then use that position to take an extreme stance.

See also Glen Greenwald.

Brand sounds like a total cunt, some of the allegations are awful to read, but I'm not sure what this does other than cement him as someone firmly in the Musk/Tate/Poole camp. Which will draw more people to him.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Brand went from far left to far right, a good example of the political horseshoe and arguably proves how dangerous it is to be semi literate within politics and to then use that position to take an extreme stance.

See also Glen Greenwald.

Brand sounds like a total cunt, some of the allegations are awful to read, but I'm not sure what this does other than cement him as someone firmly in the Musk/Tate/Poole camp. Which will draw more people to him.

You forgot Trump, young Rayin, you forgot TRUMP!

Cunts, lying, deceitful cunts, the fucking lot of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Jagger et al will be fucked if they start unpicking the shit they did in the 60s and 70s 

Plant and Page have always topped that particular dodgy list I think. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Actually, you're right my western Hobbiton based friend, add Rupert, the whopping cunt, Murdoch to that list as well.

It's about time you antipideans stood up and apologised for Murdoch iyam. Not a single person has fucked the UK over more than this cunt, and I'm including Thatcher and Johnson in that list. Apologise. NOW. Oh, and you say sorry for Rolf Harris whole you're at it., and John Torode.  

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, NJS said:

Plant and Page have always topped that particular dodgy list I think. 

Deleted my post, as I don't want it to read as excusing Brand's behaviour. But aye, if they start working down the list of rock stars there's a long list of culprits