General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

If I cut dairy products from my diet, what other foods provide a good source of calcium?

Salmon, sardines. Nuts and Seeds. Brocoli, kale. Figs. Beans. Probably loads of other stuff too that I cant think of!!

Oranges are packed with it and vit.c from what i remember as well

Cheers chap and chapess

I'm sure there's been something said - detrimentally - about this foot and fish lark. I wish I could remember what it was!

Hmmm, I don't want to give you a bum steer, T/R & Jill, but I'm sure something came out about it.

I'm probably talking bollocks - as per - so carry on.

Oh, if either want your toes sucked ;):D:icon_lol:

:(

I'm sure there's been something said - detrimentally - about this foot and fish lark. I wish I could remember what it was!

Hmmm, I don't want to give you a bum steer, T/R & Jill, but I'm sure something came out about it.

Oh, if either want your toes sucked :(;):D

Is it this.... the fish are killed at the end of the day, fresh fish used daily, and they are constantly crapping in the water with your feet. You are exchanging your own dead skin for digested and defecated dead skin from other people's feet.

Edited by trophyshy

Oh, if either want your toes sucked :rolleyes::) :)

:icon_lol:

Ewww no ta Snakey darling :puke: That has never appealed to me!

I wish you could remember what you read about the fish spa thingy though :blush:

Oh, if either want your toes sucked :blush::rolleyes::)

Is it this.... the fish are killed at the end of the day, fresh fish used daily, and they are constantly crapping in the water with your feet. You are exchanging your own dead skin for digested and defecated dead skin from other people's feet.

EWWWW I just saw this, that's put me right off now :icon_lol:

Edited by Toonraider

Three drop dead gorgeous blondes with thighs and breast everywhere, just came walking up the road towards my taxi likes slow motion charlies angel scene.....

Panting, I swung the Doors open to be greeted by three of the nastiest commonest roughest pennywell accents you've ever heard.

Bucket of cold water!

Like bond walking out of the sea in his trunks, strolling upto the hot babe at the bar and speaking like Joe pasqualie!

Three drop dead gorgeous blondes with thighs and breast everywhere, just came walking up the road towards my taxi likes slow motion charlies angel scene.....

Panting, I swung the Doors open to be greeted by three of the nastiest commonest roughest pennywell accents you've ever heard.

Bucket of cold water!

Like bond walking out of the sea in his trunks, strolling upto the hot babe at the bar and speaking like Joe pasqualie!

Eh??? Are you root toot toot, Tree??? :icon_lol:

Surely a better analogy (for red-blooded males) would have to be Ursula Andress walking up the beach in Dr No, wearing that white bikini, and saying, "Ah cannit waak in theese FUCKIN shoes hee hee heee" ??

Quiet in here tonight. Is everyone out doing something exciting while I'm stuck in like a sad mother?

Blast! Had I been home, you could've dialled the 'emergency plumber' or the 'pizza delivery guy' or whatever other roll play you fancied :icon_lol::blush:

Oh, if either want your toes sucked :rolleyes::) :)

Okay, okay, I'll not lick your feet.

What about your pussy??

:blush:

Bucket of cold water!

Imagine how they felt , "Eeeya, Shazza, it's another fat ginger perv, flash him your Knicks… Eewww, he's come in his pants"

Bucket of cold water!

Eh??? Are you root toot toot, Tree??? :icon_lol:

Surely a better analogy (for red-blooded males) would have to be Ursula Andress walking up the beach in Dr No, wearing that white bikini, and saying, "Ah cannit waak in theese FUCKIN shoes hee hee heee" ??

:blush: Your probably right, but it was the first thing that came into my mind in a moving taxi queue.

Bucket of cold water!

Imagine how they felt , "Eeeya, Shazza, it's Jason Statham, flash him your Knicks… Eewww, I've come in his pants"

Having had weeks and weeks of sunny weather, Ive quite forgotten what else there is to do on a rainy day.

Do the housework then prepare the veggies/pots for the roast dinner maybe?

I'm going to Blagdon farmshop to stock up on meat and veg. Manly shit.

Surely if it's manly it should be meat and two veg?

How's fat club? :icon_lol:

Oh, if either want your toes sucked :rolleyes::):)

Okay, okay, I'll not lick your feet.

What about your pussy??

:blush:

Jesus wept and all that.