General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Such a brilliant feeling in life when you're desperate for someone to fuck off and they just do. Biggest example in football was when Barry Venison on ITV Sport.

Such a brilliant feeling in life when you're desperate for someone to fuck off and they just do. Biggest example in football was when Barry Venison on ITV Sport.

Yeah and like Jonathan Legard in F1. (though I assume he was sacked) He was seriously spoiling my enjoyment to the extent that this season I was going to have 5 live commentary, but that would have meant missing out on Martin Brundle.

I just wish Garth Crooks would piss off from my telly too :)

Hilarious last night, hubby was shaving his hair and beard. He was 'thinning' his eyebrows and forgot he had no comb on the shaver and shaved his left eyebrow clean off!!!! :) So he had to do the other! Then I was just checking the back for him and shaving off any stray bits but I accidently cut off the top of a small mole and it bled like hell :) He really screamed when I did it too, I just collapsed in a heap as it was so funny him shouting at me with no eyebrows either :)

Guest alex
I just wish Garth Crooks would piss off from my telly too :lol:

How fat is he getting btw?

His neck is fucking enormous, has to have the top four buttons on his shirt undone.

Looks like Toad of Toad Hall tbh.

Decorating front room/dining room.

Fucking sick of it now like.

Ugh I feel your pain. It's the mess that winds me up. That and the fact it makes my baby soft hands go all rough.

It bores the fuck out of me.

Mrs. Fist wasn't amused by my painting a huge cock and balls on the wall either.

Latex gloves are the bomb. :razz:

You wouldnt think that if you had to wear them nearly all of a ten hour shift !! :death:

ps. Your first comment had me nearly spitting out my coffee, just struck me as very funny :lol: