General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

She's even less happy this morning, the faint outline of said C&B can be made out, looming above the dining table.

Another coat should get it :death:

:lol: I wouldn't be very happy with you either! Its like when you draw on a window in the condensation....it stays there forever!!

I'm getting a picture of something very Monty Python for some reason :razz:

By the looks of things, I'm getting a picture, a bloody big one to cover it. :death:

At least it wasn't Cock and Drops.

We are both in the doghouse then :razz::huh:

(Hubby still hasnt forgiven me for slicing a mole off his neck with the shavers and then laughing at his (lack of) eyebrows all over again :lol:

By the looks of things, I'm getting a picture, a bloody big one to cover it. :huh:

At least it wasn't Cock and Drops.

We are both in the doghouse then :death::icon_lol:

(Hubby still hasnt forgiven me for slicing a mole off his neck with the shavers and then laughing at his (lack of) eyebrows all over again :lol:

I'm on haircut duty tonight. Mental note made to be careful! :razz:

Any of you boys watching crap morning telly? There's a...*ahem* BIG treat on This Morning later...

296566550.jpg

:lol:

She must be crippled by backache like. She's on in a couple of minutes if anyone's watching.

Genuine question - is it even remotely attractive? It's just completely freakish to me :lol:

Guest alex
Oops, my mistake - we've got Lawrence Dallaglio cooking first :lol:

He's got a range of pasta sauces out don't you know? And no, she looks fucking ridiculous.

Fuck me they're like two Spacehoppers from when we were bairns. I'm all for big boobs, but if they were half that size they'd still be the biggest tits I've ever seen man. Yank ffs. They just don't know when to stop.

That specific surgery sounds dodgy as fuck and is banned in this country. Her boobs are constantly growing and I seriously think at some point she'll end up with serious medical problems that could kill her. All for attention and money..

Guest alex
That specific surgery sounds dodgy as fuck and is banned in this country. Her boobs are constantly growing and I seriously think at some point she'll end up with serious medical problems that could kill her. All for attention and money..

It's not normal behaviour to want it like and I think the people that do these procedures are often akin to those selling dodgy double-glazing to old grannies. No offence like, Fish. Remember her off Eurotrash with the massive fake tits btw? She was into self-harming and suffered from depression and eventually killed herself.

It's not normal behaviour to want it like and I think the people that do these procedures are often akin to those selling dodgy double-glazing to old grannies. No offence like, Fish. Remember her off Eurotrash with the massive fake tits btw? She was into self-harming and suffered from depression and eventually killed herself.

Lolo Ferrari iirc. Freakish imo (and I like big jugs).

Guest alex

Lolo Ferrari iirc. Freakish imo (and I like big jugs).

That's her.