General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Never mind you lot perving over some binty woman! The bairn threw himself backwards thinking the big cushion on the settee was behind him. Unfortunately for me I was inbetween him and the cushion and he full-force headbutted me on the bridge of my nose. Don't think I've ever felt pain like it and I've only just stopped crying about 3 hours later. Black eyes and everything..

Never mind you lot perving over some binty woman! The bairn threw himself backwards thinking the big cushion on the settee was behind him. Unfortunately for me I was inbetween him and the cushion and he full-force headbutted me on the bridge of my nose. Don't think I've ever felt pain like it and I've only just stopped crying about 3 hours later. Black eyes and everything..

:lol:

.....now back to perving on the binty woman. :D

Thanks for the sympathy you fuckers :lol:

MF - she looks like that bird from S Club 7

That's my night sorted :D

Talk talk is really crap in the mornings, I can't check my mail. I've just gone over to them for my phone aswell as my broadband :lol:

We're on Talk Talk and I can't stand it. Our connection was at 2mbs but was really unstable (kept disconnecting when trying to do anything too streneous) so we contacted them about fixing it. Rather than doing anything, they just gimped our internet to 500kbps. They're a big pain in the arse when dealing with them.

As an afterthought the preview of next week's Gadget Show features a report on relaxtion/massage stuff which promises more flesh on show - one for the perv flag in the calendar.

Talk talk is really crap in the mornings, I can't check my mail. I've just gone over to them for my phone aswell as my broadband :lol:

We're on Talk Talk and I can't stand it. Our connection was at 2mbs but was really unstable (kept disconnecting when trying to do anything too streneous) so we contacted them about fixing it. Rather than doing anything, they just gimped our internet to 500kbps. They're a big pain in the arse when dealing with them.

I was with Tiscali, so we got 'took over' Mind, our connection is pretty good and very reliable. But I was still paying the old £15 charge which I realise is ridiculous nowadays! So whereas I used to pay £16.90 BT rental and the £15 Broadband, I will now be paying £19 something to TalkTalk for both, so I've saved £12 a month.

But the email is always down, its pissing me off no end now :D

I was with Tiscali, so we got 'took over' Mind, our connection is pretty good and very reliable. But I was still paying the old £15 charge which I realise is ridiculous nowadays! So whereas I used to pay £16.90 BT rental and the £15 Broadband, I will now be paying £19 something to TalkTalk for both, so I've saved £12 a month.

But the email is always down, its pissing me off no end now :D

My talktalk was off all day on sunday, (broadband and phone line). Other than that they've usually been alright.

I think there is some clash with their webmail and firefox though TR, try opening it in Chrome or IE.

Talk talk is really crap in the mornings, I can't check my mail. I've just gone over to them for my phone aswell as my broadband :rolleyes:

But the email is always down, its pissing me off no end now :angry:

My talktalk was off all day on sunday, (broadband and phone line). Other than that they've usually been alright.

I think there is some clash with their webmail and firefox though TR, try opening it in Chrome or IE.

Aahh thanks Dr, yeah I will use IE for mails in future.