General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I'm a bit lifting this morning like.

Although had a cracking night at the darts. :lol:

Der der der der der der der der der oi oi oi. Thought the atmosphere was shite personally compared to other years. Fucking Anderson cost me £160 I had Wade more 180's then Jenkins, Barney to win and Anderson to win in a treble. Fucking Anderson 7-5 up, three darts for double 12 hits the 12, and misses double 6 twice, fucking gutted, and it was his throw next and fatty hits two 180s. FFS.

By the way Jonny one of your heroes @Paulmcgrath5 just joined twitter.

Edited by McFaul

I'm a bit lifting this morning like.

Although had a cracking night at the darts. :lol:

Der der der der der der der der der oi oi oi. Thought the atmosphere was shite personally compared to other years. Fucking Anderson cost me £160 I had Wade more 180's then Jenkins, Barney to win and Anderson to win in a treble. Fucking Anderson 7-5 up, three darts for double 12 hits the 12, and misses double 6 twice, fucking gutted, and it was his throw next and fatty hits two 180s. FFS.

By the way Jonny one of your heroes @Paulmcgrath5 just joined twitter.

I agree, I went last year and it was far more boystrous. There was quite a few empty seats as well, whereas last year was packed.

Already following McGrath btw. :lol:

I have just seen Gwyneth Paltrow do a N.W.A. track on Norton.

I shit thee not.

Yeah I think she sang on the TV series Glee and now has released the song.

I'm watching it too. Gaga is the biggest lunatic ever but I can't help but like her..

Can't believe Marc wasn't allowed to watch the darts last night. :lol:

I'm watching it too. Gaga is the biggest lunatic ever but I can't help but like her..

Can't believe Marc wasn't allowed to watch the darts last night. :lol:

He never even mentioned darts last night :lol:

I feel awful today.

Shamefully I ended out in Whitley last night.

Hmmmmmm :lol::razz: I hope you didn't despoil that great town of mine whilst there.

:lol: I added a touch of class.

Btw - I was driving home from my mate's this morning, and passing through Tynemouth, what did I see? A house with a cheeky stained glass window. It certainly got me thinking. :lol:

Btw - I was driving home from my mate's this morning, and passing through Tynemouth, what did I see? A house with a cheeky stained glass window. It certainly got me thinking. :lol:

One thing about our good friend R, he's very protective of his delightful wife. The times I have been in their company, he's made sure I haven't had the chance to give her the hips charm offensive :razz: Mind you, she would probably find it offensive, but not in a charming way - but we'll never know :lol:

Was anyone watching the Gadget Show about 10 minutes ago? The fucking melons on the lass who was reviewing the solar powered gadget. :D

Blonde?

Saw it last week and there was a :lol: tastic lass presenting. The regular boiler was giving her evils.

Edited by Monkeys Fist