General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Oh My God this forum is so slow its driving me nuts :spit:

Its also moody as fuck at the minute, hardly one pleasant post today. Stevie's photos and stories being the exception to quite an unpleasant atmosphere. People need to lighten up, i would have thought the new signings would have perked people up a bit but it seems to have had the opposite effect. Funny that.

Well said Chez. I have to agree, not enjoying myself much on here lately, I just have a quick read then off again as so many threads turn to bitching.

To be honest I think most of the bitching is directed at one or two individuals and those individuals are delighted because of the amount of attention coming their way.

In other news I made a pasta sauce today and it was fucking rank.

Personally I think thats a load of bollocks in my case and certainly in TN / Deanos case.

Even in the case of Nick, whose posting style I find odd, if you dont like it, dont reply. Some people however do seem to want to discuss his threads with him so what is the problem?

Either dont go into his threads or if you do and dont like what you see, leave. Its dead simple.

If you really want to avoid a poster the ignore option covers everything so there is no need for people like Gemmil asking other posters to tell him to fuck off.

There are loads of threads that come up on here that dont interest me so I stay clear. I dont jump in and slag them off.

Lets take Jusoda Kid, chasing me all over the forum like some jilted ex. He doesnt start interesting threads, he doesnt contribute to football or general chat discussions, he's just here to wum. Whats the point?

The problem is that when you have a few of the more established posters acting like tits, you then get every johnny come lately thinking thats a great way to go on leaving you with a bitch fest in 70% of threads which just bores a lot of people.

I really dont understand it and its probably just the way some men like to be on the internet but ffs.....Everyday, same bores spoiling it for others.

I use ignore against other posters, posters use ignore against me. Much simpler than making everyone else suffer the same petty crap, day in, day out.

I like the different range of opinion whether its Tiotes positiveness or Tecatos nervousness, however it seems some dullards would much prefer this place to be a very bland world.

And no, I aint going to waste another moment today discussing this, the above is fairly self explanatory.

Rant over

We had an actual team last season

This year were just gonna have individuals, much like the team we had when we went down

You really are a miserable depressing cunt. :icon_lol:

:spit:

Oh My God this forum is so slow its driving me nuts :spit:

Its also moody as fuck at the minute, hardly one pleasant post today. Stevie's photos and stories being the exception to quite an unpleasant atmosphere. People need to lighten up, i would have thought the new signings would have perked people up a bit but it seems to have had the opposite effect. Funny that.

Well said Chez. I have to agree, not enjoying myself much on here lately, I just have a quick read then off again as so many threads turn to bitching.

To be honest I think most of the bitching is directed at one or two individuals and those individuals are delighted because of the amount of attention coming their way.

In other news I made a pasta sauce today and it was fucking rank.

Personally I think thats a load of bollocks in my case and certainly in TN / Deanos case.

Even in the case of Nick, whose posting style I find odd, if you dont like it, dont reply. Some people however do seem to want to discuss his threads with him so what is the problem?

Either dont go into his threads or if you do and dont like what you see, leave. Its dead simple.

If you really want to avoid a poster the ignore option covers everything so there is no need for people like Gemmil asking other posters to tell him to fuck off.

There are loads of threads that come up on here that dont interest me so I stay clear. I dont jump in and slag them off.

Lets take Jusoda Kid, chasing me all over the forum like some jilted ex. He doesnt start interesting threads, he doesnt contribute to football or general chat discussions, he's just here to wum. Whats the point?

The problem is that when you have a few of the more established posters acting like tits, you then get every johnny come lately thinking thats a great way to go on leaving you with a bitch fest in 70% of threads which just bores a lot of people.

I really dont understand it and its probably just the way some men like to be on the internet but ffs.....Everyday, same bores spoiling it for others.

I use ignore against other posters, posters use ignore against me. Much simpler than making everyone else suffer the same petty crap, day in, day out.

I like the different range of opinion whether its Tiotes positiveness or Tecatos nervousness, however it seems some dullards would much prefer this place to be a very bland world.

And no, I aint going to waste another moment today discussing this, the above is fairly self explanatory.

Rant over

:much:

impressive to fuck up a sauce like, what did you put in it? Diesel?

too much balsamic vinegar and I think I over did the cooking wine

impressive to fuck up a sauce like, what did you put in it? Diesel?

too much balsamic vinegar and I think I over did the cooking wine

:spit:

In you or in the sauce?

I'm at work, I'd be in trouble if I turned up drunk again

Was thinking of The Hoppings when rain came down today . Anyone been to the Moor yet this year ? Haven't been since the days of The American Eggs and The Zipper (easily the best/scariest ride not just for the way you would plummet face first towards the deck but also for the buckshee mechanics of the fucker. Staring at the blocks of wood holding the wheels of the whole thing in place as you did so added to the buzz!?!) .

Wondering what prices are like these days . Be £3-5 quid a shot is it ? Always remember the new rides were always much more expensive too .

Cypsy gunts .

Was thinking of The Hoppings when rain came down today . Anyone been to the Moor yet this year ? Haven't been since the days of The American Eggs and The Zipper (easily the best/scariest ride not just for the way you would plummet face first towards the deck but also for the buckshee mechanics of the fucker. Staring at the blocks of wood holding the wheels of the whole thing in place as you did so added to the buzz!?!) .

Wondering what prices are like these days . Be £3-5 quid a shot is it ? Always remember the new rides were always much more expensive too .

Cypsy gunts .

Paid my one and only visit about 20 odd years ago.

There was a serious accident and I think a young girl from Whitley Bay had fell out of a high ride. I remember there been these massive spots shining up onto the ride and there was blood or flesh?? on one of them.

Dont think I ever found out what the outcome was for her.

Put me off fairgrounds for life and makes me feel sick when my kids go on rides.

I was making a rabbit stew the other day for the first time and I made a fucking dreadful error, I'd been drinking and I needed to bring the stew to the boil so I put the casserole dish on the hob. Heard a loud crack after a few seconds, but I still didn't clock. Anyway, it got to boiling point so I lifted the dish off the hob, but the bottom stayed there and all the contents splattered everywhere. Still managed to salvage a meal out of it. :spit:

Cypsy gunts .

Paid my one and only visit about 20 odd years ago.

There was a serious accident and I think a young girl from Whitley Bay had fell out of a high ride. I remember there been these massive spots shining up onto the ride and there was blood or flesh?? on one of them.

Dont think I ever found out what the outcome was for her.

Put me off fairgrounds for life and makes me feel sick when my kids go on rides.

Aye seem to remember a horror story of a ride getting stuck at the top of it's 'ascent' if y like.

Was the American Wheel/Loop iirc . Done up like one of those wind-up kids toy Evil Kenivil's accessories . Was basically a loopdeloopmaaan affair and the carriage got stuck at top upside down for a long while .

a'Holdontightfas'riide-a'thelouderyouscreeemthefasterweego .

The son of a very good friend of mine has broken in to the England Under 16s set up, so pleased for him, really nice kid too, very well behaved though and doesn't drink, he's not got a club yet but I've told Nick if he goes to SAFC I'll disown him! I'M NOT claiming to be Graham Carr, but the first time I saw Owen play he was 11, and I said at the time he'd make it, never seen a kid quicker with absolute control over the ball.

Felt like I had a bout of 'flu coming on last Tuesday(muscles acheing/run down), Wednesday I felt great. Since then I've felt like utter shit. Was on a stag on Saturday and have barely eaten anything in 3/4days. I've lost nearly a stone and still feel like crap.

Off to see the new Nissan leaf later on as a possible replacement to my current taxi.

http://www.nissan.co.uk/?cid=pselectricveh...s/electric-leaf

Apparently all the charge points are free for three years and charging at home if required is approx £1.30 a night to fully charge the battery. (I can currently pay £25 - £30 a day in diesel).

No road tax to pay.

Range of about 110 miles.

A boost charge at the local shops or garage takes 10 mins if you get caught short.

The-electric-model-Nissan-Leaf-will-develop-artificial-sounds.jpg

Certainly got me interested.

How many miles do you do a day CT?

I currently use my car for driving to the station and back and a bit on weekends and have been thinking an electric car would be ideal.

How many miles do you do a day CT?

I currently use my car for driving to the station and back and a bit on weekends and have been thinking an electric car would be ideal.

During the week under 100, but on a Saturday double shift, I would definitely need a top as I can do 150 ish.

The down sides of the car for a regular punter like yourself is the expensive cost to buy (about £26,000 with a government grant).

My fuel savings would be huge, but if your trips are limited, you wont benefit from a massive saving.

Havent seen one in the flesh yet so I'll let you know. Just read a thorough report on it here.

http://www.motortorque.com/news/auto-1106/...leaf-review.asp