General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

phew its way too hot for me :lol: I hate the heat, I'm going to buy a fan tomorrow. If its this hot again tomorrow, I might nip down the beach in the evening for a dip.

Why is SportsDirect such an easy prey for vandals and thieves???? Was out and about last night. 9pm. everything fine. 10pm. windows had been smashed, tiles had been pulled off. disgusting

Edited by WordPlay

First day of Daddy daycare going to plan.

Six year old has so far taken to her new "special forces" type morning routine with reward chart and monetary bribe.

7 month old tried to throw me off with a little package minutes before the school run but I recovered well.

Since returning at 9.00 ish, chores done, tea set off in slow cooker, and boys first sleep complete.

Just need a quick trip to Asda for breadcrumbs / herby dumpling recipe and the jobs a good'un.

Epiphone AJ-100 @ £80 from Guitar Guitar should set you in good stead to learn. It all depends on the budget and why you need it!

07041016593829.jpg

Epiphone AJ-100 @ £80 from Guitar Guitar should set you in good stead to learn. It all depends on the budget and why you need it!

07041016593829.jpg

I was going to say buy an S6 Seagull but they're 400 odd quid now!

They were dirt cheap when they first hit the market.

If it's live you'll probably need an electro acoustic - which would need to go through the P.A - which will need to be mixed well to stop it sounding awful.

Have you thought about an electric on clean?

If it's live you'll probably need an electro acoustic - which would need to go through the P.A - which will need to be mixed well to stop it sounding awful.

Have you thought about an electric on clean?

Aye, I know. Most of them I've looked at are like that. Thought about electric but would prefer acoustic since theres already someone handling rhythm and lead. On that note though, any electric reccs would be nice

If there's somebody on Rhythm and lead already most acoustics will be drowned out unless the other guitars have some key difference i.e reverb/drive.

What geets/amps are the other lads using?

If there's somebody on Rhythm and lead already most acoustics will be drowned out unless the other guitars have some key difference i.e reverb/drive.

What geets/amps are the other lads using?

We're not very loud so it should be alright :rolleyes: Guitarist is using a Tele through his Marshall (no idea of wattage) but he's got a decent grasp of when to go loud and when to take a step back.

I would use a Les Paul or an SG for an electric (Humbucker/Neck P/U) and I suppose an acoustic doesn't matter too much if it is mixed well.

It all depends on budget!