General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

At the Darlo game the crowd were singing "Hatem Ben Arfa...". I shit thee not, my Daughter (22) turned to me and said " it's a shame he's French and can't understand we're cheering for him". ;)

Pics of her or it didn't happen. :D

At the Darlo game the crowd were singing "Hatem Ben Arfa...". I shit thee not, my Daughter (22) turned to me and said " it's a shame he's French and can't understand we're cheering for him". ;)

allez au le scotswood road regardez le blaydon races ?

:D

2nd game- "Vous êtes de la merde et vous savez que vous êtes"

allez au le scotswood road regardez le blaydon races ?

2nd game- "Vous êtes de la merde et vous savez que vous êtes"

2nd game - 'zut alors - il y a beaucoup de merde ici . . haw-he-haw'

Wifi on the train is wank. This is a nightmare train journey, I had endure 10 posh as fuck mugs, in cycling gear absolutely killing my head, they had a conversation in a prince charles accent for 15 mins about fuckin french pate!!!! Talking deep and as posh as possible, so a says to the guard, theres nee one in first class, brummie doil tried to charge me 25 quid - fuck that. Now I've mopved opposite a quite yank who looks like he's done an Al Bundy, reading what looks like a very distrubing book called "Disciple - Dark God" where do these people come from? Oh dear. Proud to be a Northern Bamp!

Sounds enthralling:

Review

An original setting for a macabre tale. --Julian Doyle, Director of 'Chemical Wedding'

Product Description

Assassin, cultist, zealot; his sole aim in life is to serve the evil god who enabled him to exact his revenge. Satiated by this act, but forever bitter and cynical, Everus does whatever is required by the cult, and more importantly by Xethorn, who contacts him directly. As far as Everus is aware, he has already killed those responsible for his downfall and asks only to repay his deity. To this end, and with assistance from a grave- robbing thief with his own agenda, he seeks the wards which will allow Xethorn to gain supremacy over the world. Arrogant, charismatic and cold-hearted, Everus begins to realise that even his cynical view of people is not dark enough, as he eventually discovers the true extent to which he has been manipulated. Driven by the desire for vengeance, Everus stalks through his treacherous, unsavoury but sometimes blackly comical world in pursuit of the means to free his imprisoned god. Disciple of a Dark God is a dark fantasy novel that does not pit good against evil, love does not triumph and loyalty is not rewarded.

D'you not mean Ted Bundy, Stevie?

;)

Al Bundy isn't it mass murderer?

No that was Ted, Al Bundy had a fucking fit daughter though so it's worth brining him up just for:

christinaapplegatek.jpg

No that was Ted, Al Bundy had a fucking fit daughter though so it's worth brining him up just for:

christinaapplegatek.jpg

Happy Days :huh:

Wrong show ;)

Peg Bundy would get it too mind.

l35ce48890000_1_27262.jpg

;)

christinaapplegatek.jpg

RIP those chebs like. :D

I just won £16 on poker on bet365, i love being 18 :lol:!!

Kevin - my top poker tip:

When the bailiffs come round, make sure they don't take your parents' stuff.

Blue Skittles are fucking awful

I agree. My friend recently bought us a bag each, I'm not mad on them anyway really but the Blue ones are vile.

I had a Ruffle bar earlier, mmmmmm :lol: