General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Fucking solicitors are cunts.

Some prick whos doing the conveyancing for us, can we get hold of her? Can we fuck. She never returns calls or calls us to update on progress, fucking useless.

Was it manc mag?

What this place needs is a daily review thread to be stickied and updated once a day at Midday with links to all the highlights of the last 24 hours. Somewhere to head in your lunch hour without getting bogged down in the dull stuff.

Sort it out please.

...and no Gemmill, a search for your posts wouldn't be the same thing ;)

Some prick whos doing the conveyancing for us, can we get hold of her? Can we fuck. She never returns calls or calls us to update on progress, fucking useless.

She'll be sitting there seeing your number come up on the screen thinking "oh god not this loon again".

(Voice of experience)

She'll be sitting there seeing your number come up on the screen thinking "oh god not this loon again".

(Voice of experience)

or

"oooo these guys have done everything right, how can I get more £ out of them"

FWIW We managed to get hold of the lesbian whore and were all sorted now. Their communication is fucking dog dirt and we shall be saying that in a letter after completion.

What this place needs is a daily review thread to be stickied and updated once a day at Midday with links to all the highlights of the last 24 hours. Somewhere to head in your lunch hour without getting bogged down in the dull stuff.

Sort it out please.

...and no Gemmill, a search for your posts wouldn't be the same thing ;)

Once upon a time it would have more than sufficed. :razz:

(Voice of experience)

or

FWIW We managed to get hold of the lesbian whore and were all sorted now. Their communication is fucking dog dirt and we shall be saying that in a letter after completion.

:lol: Was just messing, but there's nowt more annoying than clients who constantly want updates. She does sound a bit shit though, good luck.

(Voice of experience)

or

:lol: Was just messing, but there's nowt more annoying than clients who constantly want updates. She does sound a bit shit though, good luck.

Were not constantly wanting updates, thats the annoying thing.

When we have got to certain stages in the process we have called them to update them. When we have wanted information from them they are either out of the office or busy, which is fair enough, however if we ask fro a call back or an email for an update, we expect it, not for us to chase them.

If I did what solicitors did in my industry I would be out of work tbh.

(Voice of experience)

or

Were not constantly wanting updates, thats the annoying thing.

When we have got to certain stages in the process we have called them to update them. When we have wanted information from them they are either out of the office or busy, which is fair enough, however if we ask fro a call back or an email for an update, we expect it, not for us to chase them.

If I did what solicitors did in my industry I would be out of work tbh.

They're not all like that man. :) You've just picked a rotten one.

Flipping freezing. Being sitting in the Taxi waiting for the first job of the day for about an hour.

It's one of those gorgeous crisp winter frosty mornings that are lovely for getting wrapped up and walking a dog, but horrible for sitting still.

Hope you all have nice things planned and arnt wasting the day stuck in front of the Xbox or TV.

Get yersells out, preferably by Taxi :)

That one is a very, very bitter chocolate. Almost too bitter for normal eating. Think I'll be looking through my Green & Blacks cookbook for a cooking use for it.

There is a lush traditional mexican chicken dish that uses chocolate. My mate's wife used to cook it, he's divorced now so cant really call her for the recipe.