General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Astonishing read that Meenzer.

If you took out the American place names and such and substituted them for ones in Iran, for example, it wouldn't make any noticeable difference, an irony which is lost on the Amerkin Right.

Watching Party Paramedics on C4. Anyway it's basically what it sounds like - they're rounding people up at music festivals covered in puke and that. Anyway this big fat lass is sat crying up against the metal fences and they bundle her into the ambulance. She's a bit of a unit and the nurse is talking to her:

How much have you had to drink today?

Lots....and I haven't eaten for 3 days.

Why have you not eaten for 3 days?

Cos I'm fat.

That won't help you lose weight though, cos your body will store the fat.

Etc. all nice and sympathetic. Anyway, this conversation is all taking place on way to the hospital, the ambulance pulls up at hospital, the doors open, and the same nurse shouts PAST the girl and out the doors to the porters "Watch mind, lads cos she's a ton weight. Be careful." :lol:

Watching Party Paramedics on C4. Anyway it's basically what it sounds like - they're rounding people up at music festivals covered in puke and that. Anyway this big fat lass is sat crying up against the metal fences and they bundle her into the ambulance. She's a bit of a unit and the nurse is talking to her:

Cos I'm fat.

Etc. all nice and sympathetic. Anyway, this conversation is all taking place on way to the hospital, the ambulance pulls up at hospital, the doors open, and the same nurse shouts PAST the girl and out the doors to the porters "Watch mind, lads cos she's a ton weight. Be careful." :lol:

:spit:

Ahhh, the caring side of the NHS

Cos I'm fat.

:spit:

Ahhh, the caring side of the NHS

:whistle:

http://www.independe...st-2278522.html

Texans are just ridiculous people.

http://www.rollingst...0202?print=true

Minnesotans too. :fool:

Astonishing read that Meenzer.

If you took out the American place names and such and substituted them for ones in Iran, for example, it wouldn't make any noticeable difference, an irony which is lost on the Amerkin Right.

Good point.

Cos I'm fat.

I watched that as well. Have to say also, the first lass they saw to (very posh lass who collapsed) was obviously having a panic attack and told them she was prone to them. The St Johns guy goes 'we need to find out why you're making a spectacle of yourself' and she flipped, and I have to say, I don't blame her. She was slightly annoying, but what a patronising twat..looks like St Johns have a great bedside manner! :lol:

At xmas I had to put a shelf up in my bathroom so I ended up buying some diamond tipped drill bits to get through the tiles.

I got an email from the company today affering a "Valentines day special" discount on more diamond tipped bits - quite a good association I thought :)

How about this run for Torquay United then?

P16 W13 D2 L1

'That makes us the form side in the country by a long way, 7 wins in 2012, 1 defeat in 16, 41 points from 48. Whichever way you look at it there isn't another team close.

Goals conceded in those 16 games: 7 (3 from Accrington away, so 4 in the 15 other games)

However the best stat of all is this, apart from the Accrington game we have not let the other team define the result. We have not had a win changed into a draw, or a draw into a defeat. If we score first we win. if we don't score the game ends 0-0'

:gettin:

How about this run for Torquay United then?

P16 W13 D2 L1

'That makes us the form side in the country by a long way, 7 wins in 2012, 1 defeat in 16, 41 points from 48. Whichever way you look at it there isn't another team close.

Goals conceded in those 16 games: 7 (3 from Accrington away, so 4 in the 15 other games)

However the best stat of all is this, apart from the Accrington game we have not let the other team define the result. We have not had a win changed into a draw, or a draw into a defeat. If we score first we win. if we don't score the game ends 0-0'

:gettin:

Grrrr fucked my coupon on Saturday. I actually lost £400 gambling this weekend :( Still Carlisle will pull me out the shite the neet.