General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

And there's a difference between East Boldon (or Darrass Hall :lol: ) and Posh ffs

Posh accent old bean, posh accent.

My point stands, chum. Neither of those two accents are posh.

At best, you don't have a charver accent.

And there's a difference between East Boldon (or Darrass Hall :lol: ) and Posh ffs

I think if you take either of these accents and compare them to Pennywell or Denton Burn then the majority would consider them well posh.

I think if you take either of these accents and compare them to Pennywell or Denton Burn then the majority would consider them well posh.

Yes, but they're not. You said you had a posh accent. You don't.

Just because you can tie your laces, don't go thinking you could lasso a bull.

Hopefully looking for someone whose done a bit of bar work.....

When we got the kitchen done last year we had one of those wine coolers fitted under one of the benches...I know, I know. :lol:

Anyway, we very rarely drink wine in the house so I have now taken it over as a lager cooler. It allows you to set the temperature so I was wondering what temperature the pubs etc usually have these things set at. I know, I know again :lol:

Any advice greatly appreciated.

With a transparent window? :lol: You're a classy guy CT. ;)

Hopefully looking for someone whose done a bit of bar work..... When we got the kitchen done last year we had one of those wine coolers fitted under one of the benches...I know, I know. :lol: Anyway, we very rarely drink wine in the house so I have now taken it over as a lager cooler. It allows you to set the temperature so I was wondering what temperature the pubs etc usually have these things set at. I know, I know again :lol: Any advice greatly appreciated.

Used to fill Broon ale at 4°c and it would knock your head off! They were known as 'icers', i.e., 'fancy an icer?' when you got the chance.

My dad lives in East Boldon. It is absolutely not posh. It's full of people who wished they lived in Cleadon, so that they could do a better impression of someone trying to be posh. :razz:

Tru dat homes

For all you high tech gurus out there - are the iPhone 3GS' still a good phone to buy?

its not worse than it ever was

basically if you want an iphone and cant afford the 4/4s then what choice have you?

you can get better tech for the money by going to android or whatever else though now

Back in town for a few days. I must have lived in London for too long, the service at both restaurant and pub tonight were lovely and friendly. I need some rudeness and indifference, and quickly - any of you lot out for a jar before the Man U game? :D