General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Chicken mole?

Aye, there are loads of different versions of it. Her's was meant to be special for some reason but i cant remember the details now as they were always boozy evenings. They were both Mexican. He was famous for the catchphrase 'just tha tip, baby', hence the divorce.

Chicken mole?

Aye, there are loads of different versions of it. Her's was meant to be special for some reason but i cant remember the details now as they were always boozy evenings. They were both Mexican. He was famous for the catchphrase 'just tha tip, baby', hence the divorce.

:icon_lol:

consultant in front of me goes nuts when i'm "concentrating" because i can type quickly and i'll drum on the desk to whatever i'm listening to inbetween :lol:

:lol:

The mong in front of me gets annoyed because two of us can touch type whilst she is still using the one finger (ooo err)

This Italian captain is doing fuck all to dispel stereotypes mind. Have you seen the footage this morning of his conversation with the coastguard, where the coastguard is demanding he get back on board the boat and do his job? The fucking twat is on a lifeboat headed for shore, insisting that he's "coordinating the evacuation". :lol:

This Italian captain is doing fuck all to dispel stereotypes mind. Have you seen the footage this morning of his conversation with the coastguard, where the coastguard is demanding he get back on board the boat and do his job? The fucking twat is on a lifeboat headed for shore, insisting that he's "coordinating the evacuation". :lol:

I saw that this morning. "Are you saying you refuse to go back" - "I go I go". The captain is supposed to be the last man on, he's obviously never seen Titanic. 4000 on aboard "fuck this where's the lifeboats" :lol:

I see Mark Wahlberg's been making a twat of himself. Apparently he was originally scheduled to have been on one of the flights that flew into the towers on 9/11. Well it turns out that the terrorists had a lucky escape, because:

"If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first class cabin, and then me saying 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry'".

Mark Wahlberg, 5 foot 7, has since apologised for his comments.

What a bunch of useless fucking cunts HMRC are. Three times now I've called them and after listening to five minutes of pre-recorded shite each time, they tell me I'm about to be transferred only to then be cut off. Wankers. Sort it out, Pud.

I know I'm a stupid twat for watching it, but the people they get on million pound drop are incredibly thick.

I've had to turn it of cos it was annoying me.

What one-off JLS event did tickets go on sale for this morning?

And the dozy twats split £100k of their cash on "A wrestling match with the Saturdays" and "Marvin's wedding". :lol:

Thicker than Asda's own mince.

I'm certain that they only pick thick cunts for that show, anyone with half a brain could clean up.

Anyway, it gives me a smug sense of self-satisfaction when I scream the answer at the TV that some dozy prick has got completely wrong.

My housemates ha got through to the final six for Million Pound Drop. They'll find out if they're on tv soon. I'll point them out if they're successful.

She was saying that once you've filled in the massive form, and done the phone interview you've got to go to a tv interview and your names are called out "in an X-Factor winner style" (her words not mine).

She's genuinely one of the luckiest people I've ever met. Not even the most remarkable story, but just one that springs to mind; She dropped her brand new (as in received the previous day) iPhone in the mud at Glastonbury, before she realises it's gone one of her mates calls her (just to try and meet up) at that moment a bloke steps onto it, he feels the vibrations, picks up and answers the phone. The mate and the guy arrange to meet somewhere and just as they're meeting she randomly bumps into them. It could only happen to her. Everybody else would either have lost the phone to the mud forever, had it found by some less charitable soul or not met up with her friend and not have it for months on end.

Played poker last night with a few friends. Lost the first game, won the second, we ended up finishing with a four way tie for the pot, so we go to a high card draw. And I get a 2! A bastard 2! It was only £10 each but still, a 2! Wasn't impressed.