General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol:

I once went to concert ( in the Roman Coliseum in Nimes , dontcha know ;) ), with a 40 litre water bag wrapped in a towel, full of wine, in my rucksack.

Everyone was searched on the gate for booze, I waltzed past , and can remember little about the gig. What with the plonk and a bag of finest Moroccan pollen, we spent most of the evening roaming the galleries and dungeons , absolutely blistered.

This reminds me of a lad who once worked at S&N. You had access to a PC on your break if you wanted to but the PC was in a rest room where all and sundry could come in for a cup of tea from a machine as everyone had fobs for it including management. So if you fancied an 'icer' straight from the filler you couldn't go on the internet as you'd be 'captured' with a bottle and could be sacked!

Sooooo.......the lad brought in a black mug, (not Ballatelli) and hid a bottle in his work jacket and topped the Broon ale into his black mug. He then supped the fob (froth to non brewers) off the top and then he spilled a little bit of the brown ale on top of an empty coke can he'd brought in from home so it looked like it had just been opened and which he put next to his mug. Eveyone thought this lad loved his diet coke as he always had this empty can next to his cup as he surfed the net. :lol:

Those were the days! :D

Couple of comedians I kind of know have secured a sitcom pilot. Genuinely pleased for them without actually seeing any of the material that has made it into the show. The driving force (Jason Cook) is one of the most exciting talents to come through the circuit for a while. He's not the hackneyed "airline food, what's that about?" kind of comic and I'd recommend anyone check out his solo-stuff.

I've never been a massive fan of sitcoms, but if you want to check it out, the details are here

Why do people say "like" all the fucking time in a conversation today?

Ive just listened to a guy having a conversation with Richard Bacon on 5Live. I counted 38 times he said like. He must of said it 20 times before I started counting too!

"Yeh, well, like, I was err, Like, you know errr like"

FUCK OFF

Just realised that I've missed my mam's birthday. By about a week. :blush2: Quick trip to the Interflora website followed by a grovelling phone call tomorrow I think. :lol:

Ohhh Martin.... :lol:

Just back from the dentist. Got a filling and clean and polish, all for 17 quid. God bless the NHS, every other dentist around would have fleeced me.

You twat, when I had the same last year the cunt charged me sixty quid!

What you want is a mate that's a dentist. I get all my treatments for nowt from a private only surgery. :razz:

:aye: Live with a dentist and not only do we get "Mates rates" we also get fucking loads of free toothpast/toothbrushes/floss etc. whenever he comes back from one of the conferences. :good:

Just realised that I've missed my mam's birthday. By about a week. :blush2: Quick trip to the Interflora website followed by a grovelling phone call tomorrow I think. :lol:

Buy her Englebert's latest single Meenzer. ;)

( But seriously man, Englebert Humperdinck ? :crylaughin: We'll walk it )

Buy her Englebert's latest single Meenzer. ;)

( But seriously man, Englebert Humperdinck ? :crylaughin: We'll walk it )

I don't even know how to begin to process that particular bit of information. :lol:

I mean, it's clearly ridiculous. But it might just be a stroke of bloody genius... :dunno:

(As for mother dearest, she sent me an e-mail to thank me for the flowers and choccies - from the iPad 2 she won in a competition on her birthday. I rather suspect she didn't even notice the absence of anything from me. <_<:D)