General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Not had a cigarette for 4 days. Getting tricky.

Well done for managing 4 days. If you have any sense you will get yourself on the patches (if not already).

Just keep thinking of your bairn growing up and not having a dad because he was too weak willed to get over an addiction to tobacco.

It really does pass quite soon and its the habit thats a miss and not the nicotine.

Get some polos or other sweets to replace the fag break.

Is it true that Alex left here because he is trying to become an MP?

You should give it a go ;)

I think it would be quite an interesting job, particularly the local bit. Not sure I could toe a party line and oppose an idea just because the other side raised it.

Like all organisations Im sure the higher you climb, the greasier the pole and the sharper the knife.

Been there done that. :stars:

What happened to Mac-Toon?

Also;

Went to school with a kid who supported Spurs in the eighties, his young'un is in the same school as my bairns and I saw his son with a Man U strip on today when I picked my kids up. Is gloryhunting in the genes?

Doesn't like posting here.

Lol see my da is a Manu fan, never wanted to support same team as him , probably in a minority not following in parents footsteps when it comes to team selection

I've got two daughters but the youngest quite likes football. Luckily I've no relatives daft enough to even contemplate getting her a rivals strip. It wouldn't get worn!

I thought LeazesMag said he wasn't coming back?

Thanks for the heads up about NE5. Will keep that in mind for future.

is that why you searched the profile of NE5 a few days ago ?

Profiles that are 'in hiding' stick out like a sore thumb so you bet your life I clicked on it......

Did I miss the part where it clearly stated it was the same person as you? :lol:

Well done for managing 4 days. If you have any sense you will get yourself on the patches (if not already).

Just keep thinking of your bairn growing up and not having a dad because he was too weak willed to get over an addiction to tobacco.

It really does pass quite soon and its the habit thats a miss and not the nicotine.

Got Niquitin mini's. The e-cigarette helped me break my habit but I realised I needed to break the addiction as I kept relapsing on the basis it was 'just one'. This is the most determined I've been to sort this out. My head is absolutely nipping.

Cheers for the pep talk though, appreciated :)

Just got granted my Green card absolutely chuffed :nufc:

Congrats, I've got a hankering for a move lately and although I'd love to live in the states, I don't think I'd be able to get a working vvisa, much less a green card

You don't strike me as Mr Willpower, judging by Strawberrygate :)

Just got granted my Green card absolutely chuffed :nufc:

Congrats, I've got a hankering for a move lately and although I'd love to live in the states, I don't think I'd be able to get a working vvisa, much less a green card

you won't get a visa if you pronounce it in Russian.....

You don't strike me as Mr Willpower, judging by Strawberrygate

2 months off the pies

5 years off the fags

7 years off cannabis

10 years off Heroin

Still going strong, got a minging sore throat mind. Didn't know you were a skag head CT.

Na, not of that silly stuff for me. Once had a joint and threw up all over :lol:

Had a great "trip" jumping from cloud to cloud with the my little pony crew (except they were elephants) and then threw up in the street while our lass read me the riot act.

Pies were true though.

Edited by Christmas Tree

2 months off the pies

5 years off the fags

7 years off cannabis

10 years off Heroin

I notice double cheeseburgers didn't make the list. Worse than heroin ttt.

On the local news on BBC there, the presenter passed over to the travel lass (Gilly) by saying the sun is shining, Newcastle are winning, Spring is in the air...."What's not to like, Gilly?"

"Sunderland."

:lol:

She meant cos the traffic is fucked there, but she delivered it beautifully.

I thought LeazesMag said he wasn't coming back?

Thanks for the heads up about NE5. Will keep that in mind for future.

is that why you searched the profile of NE5 a few days ago ?

Profiles that are 'in hiding' stick out like a sore thumb so you bet your life I clicked on it......

Did I miss the part where it clearly stated it was the same person as you? :lol:

you clicked on it once and posted your detective work on the open forum Sherlock....thinking you were smart :lol: when I made no attempt to hide it and never have.

Shame you haven't acknowledged an attempt by myself to move on mind, and nice to see your insinuation that you have already pre-judged I will cause more "disagreements" rather than your mate who refused steadfastly to answer exactly what he has termed "rubbish" for years, like an adult.

Of course, if this proves not to be the case, I would apologise for being wrong which is no bid deal.

:lol: Definitely moved on like. No question about it.

sorry, was that your reply to what I asked you ?

:lol:

Of course, that particular stupid post was made, without any prompting, while I held a gun to your head, so it's all my fault. :lol: