General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

So we need to treat him like a 4 year old. Pat him on the head and tell him well done, and he might reward us all by acting like a rational human being. Do you not see how ridiculous it is that we have to make those sort of allowances for a bloke that's knocking on 60?

So we need to treat him like a 4 year old. Pat him on the head and tell him well done, and he might reward us all by acting like a rational human being. Do you not see how ridiculous it is that we have to make those sort of allowances for a bloke that's knocking on 60?

I think people need to take a look at themselves. The people complaining at the mess are the ones who've constantly engaged him in argument and after a while took the piss out of him, constantly goading.

The argument was never the problem, once people disengage from it & merely use it as a tool to get a bite out of somebody it becomes a problem.

It's the same old shit from the same people but people like to pass the blame & act like they've done nothing wrong, there's a large guilty party, not just one.

Frankly I'm fucking sick of it & it's no wonder people are throwing the towel in.

Well we're all different, we speak to our wives/girlfriends differently than we to our friends, tax inspectors and parents. 5 years of ridicule, bullying and scorn, doesn't reflect well on certain quarters imo.

I think people need to take a look at themselves. The people complaining at the mess are the ones who've constantly engaged him in argument and after a while took the piss out of him, constantly goading.

The argument was never the problem, once people disengage from it & merely use it as a tool to get a bite out of somebody it becomes a problem.

It's the same old shit from the same people but people like to pass the blame & act like they've done nothing wrong, there's a large guilty party, not just one.

Frankly I'm fucking sick of it & it's no wonder people are throwing the towel in.

I'm perfectly willing to admit that I take the piss out of him, but we're talking about a bloke that has almost 20,000 posts on here and most of them are identical.

The argument has always been the problem btw, because it doesn't need for people to engage or disengage. He will have the argument in any thread and in response to any post. And given that that has never shown any signs of stopping, and that there's absolutely no point in trying to rationally discuss the matter, then what is there left but to take the piss.

It seems the new standard is that we just have to pretend that the naughty boy isn't in the room anymore and fingers crossed it'll make him a good boy.

Well we're all different, we speak to our wives/girlfriends differently than we to our friends, tax inspectors and parents. 5 years of ridicule, bullying and scorn, doesn't reflect well on certain quarters imo.

Bullying. Fuck me.

No bother though. First time in my life I've had to make special allowances for a man in his 50s. From now on all he gets from me is jelly and ice cream.

I'm perfectly willing to admit that I take the piss out of him, but we're talking about a bloke that has almost 20,000 posts on here and most of them are identical.

The argument has always been the problem btw, because it doesn't need for people to engage or disengage. He will have the argument in any thread and in response to any post. And given that that has never shown any signs of stopping, and that there's absolutely no point in trying to rationally discuss the matter, then what is there left but to take the piss.

It seems the new standard is that we just have to pretend that the naughty boy isn't in the room anymore and fingers crossed it'll make him a good boy.

I made a post with the genuine intention to ask you to explain like a mature adult what exactly you say has been "rubbish" for the past 4-5 years. Neither you nor mancmag answered. All you did was fanny about like a big tart and avoid the question, which as Stevie has just said, if you had answered truthfully and with maturity, could kill all this bollocks stone dead. So don't bother making your daft excuses and act the smart lad routine.

For the record, you or nobody else "winds me up" at all, in fact I rather think the boot is on the other foot. I don't think it is me who is ruining this place, it's people like you who run away from completing sensible debates and denying when you are wrong about something, and make juvenile comments instead.

I don't want someone to pat anybody on the head, fool, or anything of the kind. You can't accuse me of making things up about others when people post comments supposedly from me that I have never made ie the West Brom comments.

When I post about football, I give my views and for the most part, reasons for my views. That's what debate is all about. You should try doing the same rather than smarmy childish comments.

It would be nice to move on here. This is the reason I logged in under the username I used on Newcastle Online, which I thought was apt as I now live back in NE5 having moved home again after being away for a lot of years, it saved me from registering under another username and a lot of the new posters would not have known it was me. But you jumped to conclusions and made a stupid childish comment about it. Again. Give your head a shake.

Apology accpted. Fool.

It'd been kept in one thread for a long time, he wouldn't post if there wasn't someone to reply, people sit there and wind him up and then call him mad, the only person to have engaged him seriously is Jawd.

He needs to stop responding to certain posters but certain posters need to stop winding him up & constantly goading him.

It's the same sad exchange from the same posters, I'm not telling anyone to do anything but there's only one way things are going to get better & it's not with shite like Fish's thread.

It's nigh on impossible to moderate at times.

Even what you're saying is mental though man. "We've managed to contain the virus in one thread, but there was a security leak and it got out. Now it's in other threads and has infiltrated the PM system. And it's multiplied into another version of itself." :lol:

I don't know how much success I'm gonna have not taking the piss out of such a ridiculous situation tbh. I'll give it a go though.

Just got granted my Green card absolutely chuffed :nufc:

Nice one didn't realise you were over there. Where you living?

Cheers, out in Ohio at the minute but going to be living in New Jersey/ New York area in a few month. Just glad I can have a trip back home this summer been a long 10 month process, proper looking forward to a curry :lol:.

I thought LeazesMag said he wasn't coming back?

Thanks for the heads up about NE5. Will keep that in mind for future.

is that why you searched the profile of NE5 a few days ago ?

What happened to Mac-Toon?

Also;

Went to school with a kid who supported Spurs in the eighties, his young'un is in the same school as my bairns and I saw his son with a Man U strip on today when I picked my kids up. Is gloryhunting in the genes?

FAO: Tom

"People who've been here a while with thousands of posts should no better than to use the forum as a passage to wind somebody up."

'no'? Really? ;)

I was in a rush :blush: