General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Ah my Nexus 7 has died. Reached to get it off the top of the amp, cable confusion, drop, SHATTER. Screen is broke. I must have dropped it loads without so much as a scratch.

Thankfully my insurance only has a £25 excess. :up:

Though they are going to try and repair it first, if it was an ipad I could see them fixing it but I doubt they can be arsed clarting about with a nexus.

They look decent, a lad at work has one, great screen - but with adverts on everytime he switches it on. Though the case is a lot tighter to the device - my nexus one was massive.

Not sure the insurance company will let me choose a replacement, I'll probably just get like for like.

They look decent, a lad at work has one, great screen - but with adverts on everytime he switches it on. Though the case is a lot tighter to the device - my nexus one was massive.

Not sure the insurance company will let me choose a replacement, I'll probably just get like for like.

You can get the ads removed for a tenner - they did it for me for nowt as I got mine as soon as they came out and they introduced the removal service later.

I have spots! What the fuck is going on?! I never get spots. Even as a teenager I didn't get spots :glare:

Chicken Pox?

I missed it as a kid and got in when I was 32 and it was horrible - one of the worst experiences of my life.

Chicken Pox?

I missed it as a kid and got in when I was 32 and it was horrible - one of the worst experiences of my life.

I had chicken pox late too but I was in my late teens and that was bad enough, must've been hell in your 30's. Nah, these are just general horrible spotty spots. Probably hormonal or stressy ones but they're annoying. And Dave, thanks for your invaluable advice :razz:

I have spots! What the fuck is going on?! I never get spots. Even as a teenager I didn't get spots :glare:

I had one last week, I was fucking mortified. The older I get the more vain I become, and clearly you're the same :) The daft thing is I got that spot and I went all the way through my teens watching me pals look like clearasil before and after contenders, and I barely got one spot.

I was always a spotty oyk.

When I hit 20 and they still didn't clear i got Oxytetracyclene off the docs. It's great stuff. Cleared the skin lovely, but every time i stopped taking it they'd come back...so i've been on the fuckers nigh on 15 years :lol:

Now I'm hitched i can let myself go, so I came off the horse after christmas. I've looked like the trampy fella off the Brittass Empire ever since. It seemed to flame right up immediately after but it's getting better. Still look diseased though. Gonna give it another few month and if it's still not clear then I'm going back on the tablets.

Mid 30s with acne man. Fucking disgrace.

I was always a spotty oyk.

When I hit 20 and they still didn't clear i got Oxytetracyclene off the docs. It's great stuff. Cleared the skin lovely, but every time i stopped taking it they'd come back...so i've been on the fuckers nigh on 15 years :lol:

Now I'm hitched i can let myself go, so I came off the horse after christmas. I've looked like the trampy fella off the Brittass Empire ever since. It seemed to flame right up immediately after but it's getting better. Still look diseased though. Gonna give it another few month and if it's still not clear then I'm going back on the tablets.

Mid 30s with acne man. Fucking disgrace.

Surprised they let you in the match. ;)

I had one last week, I was fucking mortified. The older I get the more vain I become, and clearly you're the same :) The daft thing is I got that spot and I went all the way through my teens watching me pals look like clearasil before and after contenders, and I barely got one spot.

I never really had them as a teenager, I was always very clean/fair skinned &...pale.

However I did once get a load of spots that made up a tashe, that was a terrible week. :lol:

Don't think anyone could ever describe me as vain :lol: I won't be trowelling on concealer to cover them up, I'm just surprised cos I just never get them!

Does anyone else suspect the up-to-4-day-long conclave is just a smokescreen for a massive bender?

He's gonna need more than just a bit of fog