General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

What with being off work at the moment I was spending far too much money every day smoking like a chimney so I just thought it would be best to pack them in all together.

Doesn't mean I'm not still chonging like.

Good lad. Exactly two years to the day for me. I don't even fancy one anymore, even when I'm drinking.

Good man. That's the breakthrough test. I'm six months going strong, not craving one at all.

Ah sorry I knew it had stopped you going to the gym and that you'd have some time off with it, but didn't realise you'd been signed off long term.

Making any progress with treatment?

My mistake. The report I heard on the tv this morning stated that the lion was killed afterwards. I posted the link without reading it properly. Lesson learned!

I actually think its quite good when these americans who keep ridiculous pets get mauled.

Obviously in this case its a worker which makes it s pisser but if it hastens the end of "private zoos" then some good will have come from it.

RIP to that 15 year old brummie girl, stabbed to death on the bus this morning going to school. I hope he gets tortured to death.

Awful to hear about. I just wish these cowardly mongs had a minutes recognition of what they were about to do before they kill and get help. My heart goes out to her and her family.

Little'un was on the PC yesterday and shouted out she was on google maps. I thought it must've been some app on a game where you could put a picture of yourself on or something but I had a look on street view and there she was kicking a ball on our drive! :lol: