General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Am I the only one in the UK who has absolutely ZERO interest in this Pistorious trial.

I'd never heard of him till he became a killer. Would like to hear he's been found guilty and that's where my interest ends.

I'm really enjoying living in South Shields like. I'll be honest though, most of the people are canny even the Sunderland fans, but..........hand on heart the people in general are more backward than people from Newcastle. Also, there's far more charva's and ugly cunts than you find in the toon. Having said that, everything is cheap. I nearly got set about on Sunday for cheering when Man City scored in The Fountain, I didn't realise it was a mackem pub. It's truly ridiculous how many Sunderland fans there are, toon fans are outnumbered imo.

I'm really enjoying living in South Shields like. I'll be honest though, most of the people are canny even the Sunderland fans, but..........hand on heart the people in general are more backward than people from Newcastle. Also, there's far more charva's and ugly cunts than you find in the toon. Having said that, everything is cheap. I nearly got set about on Sunday for cheering when Man City scored in The Fountain, I didn't realise it was a mackem pub. It's truly ridiculous how many Sunderland fans there are, toon fans are outnumbered imo.

They are in the fountain, aye.

You want to try going to a neutral pub for the derby if you haven't got a ticket. There's more of a frisson than you get in Newcastle, the nagging doubt/excitement that it could kick off any time soon...but it rarely does.

...you could be the hair trigger.

They are in the fountain, aye.

You want to try going to a neutral pub for the derby if you haven't got a ticket. There's more of a frisson than you get in Newcastle, the nagging doubt/excitement that it could kick off any time soon...but it rarely does.

...you could be the hair trigger.

Don't say that kind of thing when he's been tweeting about going bald, man.

There's something a bit fruity about having another man shave your face. Or any other part of you for that matter.

Was it his face?

Tooj seems a very happy chap for someone who just had his face shaved. Now if he had his err, 'chap' moved from side to side whilst the barber shaved his hondacracka region then that may explain his euphoria.

:D Not yet, it all kicks off in early May in Copenhagen... but two weeks in Malmö last year were more than enough in that part of the world (since it's basically the same place, just the other end of the bridge) so a bunch of us hardened Euro veterans are off to Gran Canaria to observe proceedings from a distance instead. B)