General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I saw a photo of you with it on Facebook. Looked like you were out on another of your Sex and the City lunches with the girls.

I'm terrifically popular.

I saw a photo of you with it on Facebook. Looked like you were out on another of your Sex and the City lunches with the girls.

I've told him to stop calling Matt and me that, but you know what he's like.

Hipster soup, though, you know, pine nut and carrot water with Mongolian spinach nuts.

I had a Chinese tonight. #Lad

Letting agents are bellends. Chasing you relentlessly for your documents, then dragging their feet on their side of things.

Cunts.

Letting agents are bellends. Chasing you relentlessly for your documents, then dragging their feet on their side of things.

Cunts.

This kind of thing wouldn't happen if you owned property in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Wollongong, Kookaburra and Socceroo.

(And yes; yes, they are.)

Had a smart electricity meter fitted yesterday and now have an app on the phone that tells me how much electricity I'm using every hour. (Bar charts and all that).

Brings nagging dad on to a whole new level. :)

Did you supplier fit it free?

Sounds quality. We're getting a new boiler soon so i'm keen to get one for the gas too.

I'll be producing powerpoint presentations for the family, setting them their targets and rewarding them on their quarterly improvements.