General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

CT slathering his mouse with buttery fingers, picking songs only he likes as the family sit stone-faced at the bbq table, staring wordlessly at their cherry tomato-garnished microwaved beetroot salad.

CT slathering his mouse with buttery fingers, picking songs only he likes as the family sit stone-faced at the bbq table, staring wordlessly at their cherry tomato-garnished microwaved beetroot salad.

:lol: Poetry.

Look forward to photos of cooked pigeon. Also, I wish I knew how to cook it. Thinking a few garlic granules and a few minutes of zapping in the microwave?

Couldn't catch pigeon, used KFC instead.

Spent an hour or so at the hoppings earlier on for the first time in almost twenty years. Going to sound like Gemmill here like but that had to be the biggest percentage of charva per person since the last time I walked down Wallsend High Street. Even bigger if I'm honest.

:D I was there for a few hours with the Fistlets and Mrs. F's family.

We had a great laugh playing Spot the Deformity.

Lost count after 10 minutes tbh.

More bad make up than a Max Factor factory.

Two things today:

1. Ive turned into that old bloke who whistles his own "dad" type melody to accompany modern songs on the radio. You either know what I mean or you dont.

2. When you stop a bit early for people at Zerbra crossings, they get all weird and do a little run or skip or jog thing rather than just continue walking normally. Its as though you've caught them off guard and they get all english!