General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Helped the Missus put the shopping away and seen this in amongst the stuff........

257948.jpg?v=2

......She'll be be getting served her divorce papers first thing in the morning.

Helped the Missus put the shopping away and seen this in amongst the stuff........

257948.jpg?v=2

......She'll be be getting served her divorce papers first thing in the morning.

:lol:

*CT diverts immediately to Asda*

257948.jpg?v=2

With a cherry tomato on top, naturally.

So, driving into town this morning, I notice the doors on a BT van in front of me are open.

Next red light I hop out and run up to the open driver window and say,

" your back doors are hanging open, want me to see to them?"......

..... Only to hear the jaw of the female driver hit the floor.

I almost managed it without laughing, too.

I am such a child. :D

Sitting in the bait room at work today I casually turned to one of the lads and asked him if he'd heard the one about the Nazi interrogation officer? He'd barely got the 'No' answer out when I slapped his face shouting 'LIAR!' in a loud German accent. (It was a gentle slap, promise). :)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/godzilla-9-foot-great-white-shark-3658246?

We're going to need a bigger boat. This huge predator was definitely eaten, but scientists don't know what ferocious beast could have defeated a great white!
Godzilla? The Kraken? What could possibly have eaten a great white shark?
A nine-foot-long great white shark was eaten by a huge mystery sea monster, according to scientists in Australia.
As the saying goes, there's always a bigger fish - but scientists never expected an apex predator like a great white to have any serious enemies.
Researchers tagged the shark so they could track it as part of a study, but it washed up on a nearby beach two months later.
When they checked the information stored on the recovered tracking device, it showed the shark had suddenly plunged 1,900 feet deep into the ocean.
Shortly after, the tag registered a rapid temperature rise - to about the conditions you'd find inside a digestive system.
The tag stayed at that depth, and at that temperature for many days, occasionally moving nearer the surface only to descend again, before washing up on the shore.
The only theory scientists have come up with so far - beyond it being Godzilla or the Kraken - is that the shark was eaten by an evan bigger, 'colossal, cannibal great white shark.'
They estimate the kind of shark that could defeat a nine-footer would have to be 16-feet-long and weigh more than two tonnes.

:faint:

Edited by Howmanheyman

Did you go into the micro pub/brewery next door to it?

We were at a team away day [/corporate bollocks] at the Beamish Wild part of it a couple of weeks ago.