General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

It is, have they put it on their website at all, I can't find any mention of it.

Its fake man, its a 50 foot crab of a species that typically grows to around 5 inches.

That crab several media outlets are publishing is unreal. 50ft. No one can prove its a fake.

:lol: You can't prove a negative, as the saying goes.

Edited by Alex

@@Ant

Had dinner in Zanetti and Cambiasso's restaurant in Milan tonight. Lush food, proper lovely decor and tellys with all the international matches on :lol:

Was thinking you'd have loved it, the entrance had a collection of boots in glass cases from the greatest players of the last 20 years. Maldini's were the star attraction for me but were hidden in the corner for obvious reasons.

Botinero.it

@@Meenzer, you're half Polish/Swiss/Whatever, aren't you?

Do these apply to you :lol:

http://www.scandikitchen.co.uk/little-ways-annoy-scandinavian-person/

.....yes. Yes, they do.

BASTID :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Hadn't had a pint for 51 days till Saturday. I'd say that's ground breaking for my life. It's done me the world of good not drinking, and this might sound pathetic but irrespective of my condition in future, however well I am, I'm going to have breaks from beer in future too. It's done me the world of good, may not drink again for 50 more days. I tell you what though, from having an alcohol tolerance as good as Glasgow's finest before my alcohol break, five Stella's on Saturday and I was absolutely mortal. I spill more down my top than that normally.

Edited by McFaul

If you're going 50 odd days without a beer, it might be worth just calling a day on it all together. Not worth the risk, surely?

No they say I can have beer even now, just not Rab C Nesbitt amounts. Certainly in the near future. I'm not going to lie I like a pint, but you sincerely find you enjoy one pint in a while far more than drinking on four or five different occasions in a week.

It's a habit, they die hard - I've had a wobble or two along the way and I've been getting dedicated help for it. Still, reaching a point where you only need five pints as your crutch rather than fifteen is progress of a sort, even for someone who wears their alcohol tolerance as a badge of honour. :D