General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol: Just one chin!! If there was 100 women surveyed, "who's the best looking bloke on Toontastic?" Les Dennis would say "OUR SURVEY SAID.....", and 40 would flash up for me at least. Which is 40 more than a certain London based hair challenged early 30s bloke.

:lol: Just one chin!! If there was 100 women surveyed, "who's the best looking bloke on Toontastic?" Les Dennis would say "OUR SURVEY SAID.....", and 40 would flash up for me at least. Which is 40 more than a certain London based hair challenged early 30s bloke.

If you're on about The Fish there's no chance he's early 30s!

I'm so glad you took that in the manner it was intended :lol: After I'd posted it I doubted myself ;)

Not being funny, Stevie, my experience of stuff like this, I just hope you feel better after the memorial of your Dad. You've done your bit, you've been humbled by other peoples memories of your Dad/your families memories, and you've done him proud, mate. I've been to enough funerals where it's been a life affirming ceremony. Your Dad lives on as long as people share their memories/your memories of your Dad.

So, the eclipse tomorrow- my two fistlets are excited, I've explained what will happen to them, Destructo Boy (4), when I said it'll be like nighttime, asked if they'll have to go to bed at school? :lol:

I'm pretty excited too, if I'm honest.

I should have an excellent view as I'll be up on the roof of the City Quadrant building (Ackbars).

Nice subject change.

But yes, I'm really excited too - slightly concerned that the whole business is going to stop working tomorrow though, in order to watch it. Which wouldn't bother me at all except that it's my responsibility to make them work :lol:

Also now jealous that you can watch the eclipse and then go have a curry...