General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Sadly not- we'll have to stop work during the eclipse and then wait until it's light enough afterwards.

Then back to graft, no curry.

Still, it's Friday- knocking off at 2pm at the very latest. ;)

Not being funny, Stevie, my experience of stuff like this, I just hope you feel better after the memorial of your Dad. You've done your bit, you've been humbled by other peoples memories of your Dad/your families memories, and you've done him proud, mate. I've been to enough funerals where it's been a life affirming ceremony. Your Dad lives on as long as people share their memories/your memories of your Dad.

Spot on. Monday was one of the biggest days of my life. Me and me sister did 10 minute speeches in church, and everyone was bubbling, but it was a celebration of his life, which is how I ended up drinking 12 pints on the day. I miss him already, but I need to be cheery again, because I need to be to survive with my condition apparently. Basically speaking they've said miserable cunts with the cancer I had in the brain, die.

was great like, was our last league game of the season so everyone was heading to the bar after. 5-3 win for us, free drinks caught end of the Ireland and Newcastle games and then watched the England/France match.

Few brave English students celebrated that opening try, I was not mannerly with my "get it right up ye!" at full time :lol:

This was hilarious as well

y4ObiHc.png

French cunts. Hammered and a few are massively celebrating the fact England lose the 6 Nations by a tiny amount. Someone should give them a book about the years 1939 to 1945.

Thought it was tragic mysel. Celebrating after losing by 20 points and conceding 50+ against England. Especially for France. Would imagine it went down like a shit sandwich with a few of their fans too