General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Better than Harrow then? I'm thinking a tube back to somewhere lively from Wembley then an Uber doesn't seem extortionate to get home when the tubes are closed. Where would you go if you were doing that? Leicester square? Camden?

Don't spend the night in Harrow. It's a quaint sleepy suburb. Picturesque but fuck all happening.

If you stay in Hammersmith, which isn't a bad shout because it's lively and not too far from Wembley, then head on the tube to soho/Piccadilly area after the gig. Loads of boozers, mix of cool boozers and cheesy bars that are open late with girls out on the pull if that's the kind of thing you're after.

Clapham high street is probably a decent shout as well. Loads of bars, plus infernos is open late doors if you want to spend the early hours sharking for birds ... It sounds like you do. You'll have to endure awful music and rugger bugger type arseholes though.

Personally I'd head to shoreditch, Brixton or Stoke Newington - you won't get as many pulling opportunities but the bars are cooler with better tunes, though brace yourself for a lot of men with silly beards wearing women's trousers. All three of these are fucking miles from Wembley though.

Don't spend the night in Harrow. It's a quaint sleepy suburb. Picturesque but fuck all happening.

If you stay in Hammersmith, which isn't a bad shout because it's lively and not too far from Wembley, then head on the tube to soho/Piccadilly area after the gig. Loads of boozers, mix of cool boozers and cheesy bars that are open late with girls out on the pull if that's the kind of thing you're after.

Clapham high street is probably a decent shout as well. Loads of bars, plus infernos is open late doors if you want to spend the early hours sharking for birds ... It sounds like you do. You'll have to endure awful music and rugger bugger type arseholes though.

Personally I'd head to shoreditch, Brixton or Stoke Newington - you won't get as many pulling opportunities but the bars are cooler with better tunes, though brace yourself for a lot of men with silly beards wearing women's trousers. All three of these are fucking miles from Wembley though.

Aye, I'd agree with much of this. When's your gig? If it's later this year, the 24hr tube might have been rolled out, which will make everything a lot easier.

Infernos is one of those bars that, if you can't pull, you should just take up Metal Detecting and declare your life over.

June, and cheers for the advice. According to the website rome2rio an uber back from Soho to Hammersmith should be <£20, if that's accurate I'm more than happy with that. Providing I'm still standing by this point, my 8am train that morning is likely to be the start of the boozing :D

my five year old has just learned to ride his bike without stabilisers - a proud moment for any dad, but i almost lost the fucker in the park yesterday. i was struggling to keep up with him on my hoverboard as it was, then the hoverboard battery dies and i have to run after him with it slung over my shoulder and the bastard thing weighs a ton. i started panicking when i lost sight of him but found him eventually to give him an earful about riding off on his own.

it's like anything you teach them to do. you push and push then as soon as they master it you tell them not to do it. he's thinking he has his freedom to go on a mission on his bike after i pushed him to try on just two wheels and now he's mastered it i'm on his case not to ride off on his own at speed in case i lose him.

it was exactly the same with walking and talking. i spent ages trying to get him to speak and now he never shuts the fuck up and i would have been happy in hindsight if he hadn't mastered walking for another few months.

Worst thing about this story is that it's probably true

June, and cheers for the advice. According to the website rome2rio an uber back from Soho to Hammersmith should be <£20, if that's accurate I'm more than happy with that. Providing I'm still standing by this point, my 8am train that morning is likely to be the start of the boozing :D

You could always just have a nightcap in Hammersmith if you can't be arsed with the west end mission. It's the not the worst part of town - you'll definitely find some late night boozers there.

You could always just have a nightcap in Hammersmith if you can't be arsed with the west end mission. It's the not the worst part of town - you'll definitely find some late night boozers there.

I'll bear it in mind. I'm not really sure what time I'm expecting the show to finish, doors are 4pm so I'm hoping it's early enough to have a decent night out. If the weather is anything like it was when I saw these at the SOS then I definitely won't be heading straight out after though!

I'll bear it in mind. I'm not really sure what time I'm expecting the show to finish, doors are 4pm so I'm hoping it's early enough to have a decent night out. If the weather is anything like it was when I saw these at the SOS then I definitely won't be heading straight out after though!

This is the second time you have paid to see Coldplay?!

This boiler in Barcelona has got a Messi tattoo on the top of her leg. Quite clearly the bloke who did it has put Oz on there. That looks more like Oz than Messi.

CekRShaWwAIYqRL.jpg

Moved into our new gaff a couple of weeks ago. Been decorating and that, knocked onto our neighbours to say I Was sanding or drilling or whatever a couple of times, met the same bloke each time at one of them.

This weekend I answered the door to him introducing his really very attractive girlfriend. That's a nice thing to do and that but I was wearing dust/paint covered overalls, a dust mask and holding kitchen roll soaked in the puppy piss I was mopping up. I must have looked fucking mental, cos I hadn't started working yet.