General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I was in my 20s when I posted that. Not a middle aged married father of two you uber perve

So late 20's is OK posting on the internet about teenagers he's perving at, but 50 year olds can't mention mid 20 year olds. :lol:

I think it's all unraveling myself ;)

So late 20's is OK posting on the internet about teenagers he's perving at, but 50 year olds can't mention mid 20 year olds. :lol:

I think it's all unraveling myself ;)

Where did he say teenagers? ;)

But aye, basically yes, you old pervert. :lol:

Where did he say teenagers? ;)

But aye, basically yes, you old pervert. :lol:

Students ;)

And you are only a few years behind me and were bemoaning the lack of sunshine fanny posts not too long back.

:lol:

At the end of the day a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman whether you are 30, 40, 50 or 90.

Students ;)

And you are only a few years behind me and were bemoaning the lack of sunshine fanny posts not too long back.

At the end of the day a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman whether you are 30, 40, 50 or 90.

Parenthood has changed me. ;)

I'm a strict adherent to the age/2+7 rule now. :)

Its bizarre, there needs to be something wrong with a lass's arse before i fancy her nowadays. Apparently a fact of life that the women you fancy get older as you get older. Unless you're a massive perv of course ;)

Its bizarre, there needs to be something wrong with a lass's arse before i fancy her nowadays. Apparently a fact of life that the women you fancy get older as you get older. Unless you're a massive perv of course ;)

The latter point is definitely true for me (not sure about the former like). Quite a relief that I fancy my peers rather than become some grubby CT like lech. ;)

Whilst it's a bit freaky for Phtevie to lust after a Granny, it's absolutely Yewtree for Bunter to be rubbing his mushroom over some student doctor.

( To be fair to Phtevie, though, Helen Mirren would still get it 5 ways from Sunday) :lol:

I've found I just fancy all birds the older I've gotten - young, middle aged or old. I don't discriminate, where as I wouldn't have looked twice at an older bird when I was young kid and shit scared of anything with a fanny

Fuck me. Its currently 25 degrees in the office and everyone is sweating like fuck apart from one kid who is always cold. He has just complained because someone wanted the windows open :lol:

Kid needs to put some timber on. He's sat with a jumper AND coat on!

There's a bloke works at my place who wears his coat and scarf til about half ten every day, and sits and moans about the cold like a tart. I bet he's got a 3 bar fire in his living room at home and shouts at anyone who leaves the door open for half a second so as to keep it like a fucking sauna.

He's only in his 30s but he carries on like a pensioner.

There's a bloke works at my place who wears his coat and scarf til about half ten every day, and sits and moans about the cold like a tart. I bet he's got a 3 bar fire in his living room at home and shouts at anyone who leaves the door open for half a second so as to keep it like a fucking sauna.

He's only in his 30s but he carries on like a pensioner.

Sounds like this kid here :lol:

wykikitoon in troubles at work shocker.

;)

No troubles here, he's getting a load of stick off the others saying he needs to stop wearing a blouse and get some meat on him.

Bless him

I'm always the cold one in our office but I take plenty of layers since there's no way I'm winning against a load of menopausal women who want the windows wide open. :lol:

Nice couple of pints in the wonderful Beehive garden followed by canny enough scran at Tratorria duos.

Nicely stuffed and ready to watch the season finale of Bosch.

Also bought and assembled a rose arch and bought two climbing roses. :)