General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Getting new business cards at work due to a business logo change. About time too cos I was given 500 this time last year and I only have 497 left.

I have a similar situation. I have had to get new business cards each year for the past four years because my title keeps changing... they make great bookmarks though.

:lol:

Don't know about the UK but the paper used for business cards over here is a bit too stiff to roll properly

used as a "filter" so you don't burn your fingers on the last toke

my five year old has just learned to ride his bike without stabilisers - a proud moment for any dad, but i almost lost the fucker in the park yesterday. i was struggling to keep up with him on my hoverboard as it was, then the hoverboard battery dies and i have to run after him with it slung over my shoulder and the bastard thing weighs a ton. i started panicking when i lost sight of him but found him eventually to give him an earful about riding off on his own.

it's like anything you teach them to do. you push and push then as soon as they master it you tell them not to do it. he's thinking he has his freedom to go on a mission on his bike after i pushed him to try on just two wheels and now he's mastered it i'm on his case not to ride off on his own at speed in case i lose him.

it was exactly the same with walking and talking. i spent ages trying to get him to speak and now he never shuts the fuck up and i would have been happy in hindsight if he hadn't mastered walking for another few months.

Edited by Dr Gloom