General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Stevie doesn't really strike me as a chap that worries too much about what his peer group thinks. Could be wrong.

Not strictly true. All it is I've never had such an age gap in a relationship, I honestly couldn't give a fuck about it, just like I said before Parky the rules society imposes on us and people's attitudes towards it. God I couldn't go out with someone 10 years older than me fuckin hell, just no.

CT I'm 33 hardly an "old man".

He's blatantly jealous tbh :lol:

She was 1 during the 1990 World Cup mind. I know you love to put things in footballing terms. ;)

:lol: It crossed my mind. I thought Davie Mac played his last game for the toon before you were born.

;) Filled her nappy when Platt scored that extra time winner v Belgium.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Another random thing, me sisters cat come back a few weeks ago it had been out and it's leg was twice it's normal size. They took it to the vet, midnight service and cost them £700 and all he did was give it an injection. Anyway it wouldn't go out for two weeks it was 10 like, but then it just fucked off, looked everywhere for it and she was saying sometimes they just go away to die. They found it dead underneath some bushes near by yesterday :lol: I didn;t realise cats just fuck off to die, quite dignified that really.

Another random thing, me sisters cat come back a few weeks ago it had been out and it's leg was twice it's normal size. They took it to the vet, midnight service and cost them £700 and all he did was give it an injection. Anyway it wouldn't go out for two weeks it was 10 like, but then it just fucked off, looked everywhere for it and she was saying sometimes they just go away to die. They found it dead underneath some bushes near by yesterday :lol: I didn;t realise cats just fuck off to die, quite dignified that really.

That's sad. ;)

Fucking vet wants reporting. £700 for an injection.

Pet insurance ftw.

I saw an episode of Monkey Business where one of the female chimps just went out one day, got some straw around her and sat down and had all the other chimps "visit" her like a human in a hostpital before just fading away - very sad.

I saw an episode of Monkey Business where one of the female chimps just went out one day, got some straw around her and sat down and had all the other chimps "visit" her like a human in a hostpital before just fading away - very sad.

Ebola?

Pet insurance ftw.

Of which they had nen. It's something like £600 a year. In London people charge what they like for services.

Pet insurance ftw.

Of which they had nen. It's something like £600 a year. In London people charge what they like for services.

Nah it's not that much. I pay 20 a month for 2 cats, but that's a pricier plan. You can pay less than 4 quid per cat per month.

Pet insurance ftw.

Nah it's not that much. I pay 20 a month for 2 cats, but that's a pricier plan. You can pay less than 4 quid per cat per month.

She was on about £50 a month for their two.

Maybe if they're pedigree. Mine are just crossbreeds.

They are. They were both insured in case they died in the first year. The amount they've paid in vets fees oh dear. Two unsociable little cunts as well, the one that died "Bloke" that's what they called him, he'd come over and have a bit crack now and then, the odd purr but not very often, the other one is a loner happy sitting on his own in the corner till the Whiskers comes oot.

:lol: Cats are mint. We've got two, one you only have to be within two foot of it and it starts purring. The other one you have to work a bit harder to get it to like you. They both prefer me, which winds my lass up something chronic.

:lol: Cats are mint. We've got two, one you only have to be within two foot of it and it starts purring. The other one you have to work a bit harder to get it to like you. They both prefer me, which winds my lass up something chronic.

Had 6 cats at one point (well my mum did). Cats are the best.

6 (SIX) cats????? Did she have a broom too?

6 (SIX) cats????? Did she have a broom too?

Totally mad. Feeding foxes and whatnot. ;)