General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just been to Asda, everyone looks fucked. Some naughty kid with his mother, ran up to me in the queue and fuckin kicked me in the shin. Can't have been older than 5, what a devil child, I had a lovely vision of kicking this lil twat like the blind footballers do to the cat on the Paddy Power advert. His mother "Jordan don't do that, that's naughty", fuckin naughty if I was another kid the little twat could've broke me leg.

:icon_lol: What a little cunt. Jordan like, says a lot about the parents iyam.

:)

Though I was named well before that big titted strumpet.

You seem well brought up tbf :(

Only just made it out of bed after a length bankholiday boozing last night, turns out the (wank anyway) immersion heater is broke, and we are now without hot water and can't have the bloke out til tomorrow.

Bugger.

I'll go get the kettle on!

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Just been to Asda, everyone looks fucked. Some naughty kid with his mother, ran up to me in the queue and fuckin kicked me in the shin. Can't have been older than 5, what a devil child, I had a lovely vision of kicking this lil twat like the blind footballers do to the cat on the Paddy Power advert. His mother "Jordan don't do that, that's naughty", fuckin naughty if I was another kid the little twat could've broke me leg.

I've got a massive red mark on me shin noo, little bastard. Fuckin mummy's little poppet, he'll end up a spoilt little cunt who wants for nothing. I was so shocked I actually laughed.

Did she apologise to you?

Aye she smiled "I'm ever so sorry, Jordan don't do that, that's naughty, what you like???", just as well I didn't say what he's like because I would've spoilt her day.

I've got a massive red mark on me shin noo, little bastard. Fuckin mummy's little poppet, he'll end up a spoilt little cunt who wants for nothing. I was so shocked I actually laughed.

Did she apologise to you?

Aye she smiled "I'm ever so sorry, Jordan don't do that, that's naughty, what you like???", just as well I didn't say what he's like because I would've spoilt her day.

Fair enough I suppose. :(

Anyone got the World Championship Final on? What a game. What a munter Lewis' bird is though. I'd rather watch this than 90% of football matches.

I love the Tyne like, was there on Saturday night. Chez's mate was doing his best to get filled in at the bar ;)

:lol: He is cracker jack that lad, off his tits after 2 tokes on one 2J's jazz tabs.

:icon_lol: I've just seen this.

It was funny as fuck like, he was paranoid as anything.

Edited by Jonny2J

Just had the most random conversation ever. Apparently Sid James died in Sunderland on stage. What a place to go eh? Face like that and you die there, poor cunt.

Just a word to say to all, today was a perfect non match toontastic day.

How the forum should be with lots of good craic.

Well done to all who contributed and lurkers, sign up, the barks definitely worse than the bite.

:calmdown:

Yes i was in a 'chatty' mood yesterday morning and was on here for far longer than

I should have been, thats the trouble with it!

Just had the most random conversation ever. Apparently Sid James died in Sunderland on stage. What a place to go eh? Face like that and you die there, poor cunt.

True apparently

Was also a South African Jew, Solomon Joel Cohen

Who Knew?

Check the newest member. :huff:

Never knew he was dead tbh.

Haha

Some cunt called Gandhi signed up at 1107 last neet. By 1115 they were viewing my profile. Enough to make a lad paranoid. Can't be who I was thinking about because Gandhi was spelt correctly.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

True apparently

Who Knew?

Knew he was Saaf Afreekan but didn't know he was a forbee.

Anyway, I got on the metro this morning and it was canny busy and there was a charva couple on with their two kids (going to school) and the kids couldn't have been more than about 5 or 6 and they were sat on the fucking floor. Apart from people not wanting to step on them it was fucking filthy with all the mess off the grit, mud etc. Someone must have muttered something about them sitting on the floor as the mother replied "They've got tee, there's nee seats". Fucking charvas man :huff:

True apparently

Who Knew?

Anyway, I got on the metro this morning and it was canny busy and there was a charva couple on with their two kids (going to school) and the kids couldn't have been more than about 5 or 6 and they were sat on the fucking floor. Apart from people not wanting to step on them it was fucking filthy with all the mess off the grit, mud etc. Someone must have muttered something about them sitting on the floor as the mother replied "They've got tee, there's nee seats". Fucking charvas man :huff:

:nufc:

I thought you worked in Belfast?

True apparently

Who Knew?

:nufc:

I thought you worked in Belfast?

Back over here now.

This boards seemed much busier the last week, everyone seems in a class mood for January. I am like but it's circumstantial mine, but long may it continue. Sometimes life seems mundane, and other times you can't get enough :huff::nufc:

This boards seemed much busier the last week, everyone seems in a class mood for January. I am like but it's circumstantial mine, but long may it continue. Sometimes life seems mundane, and other times you can't get enough :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I reckon the football helps. Not just us doing all right, but the plight of the dippers and the boring arse brummies as well.

Had a dream about Ant and Dec last night was just having a bit of crack with them, and we were abusing mackems. I said so is everyone sweet in the showbiz arena then, and they went Barrymore's a twat to be honest and Kings of Leon were mugs. It's just come to me that. It was dead vivid, sat outside that downstairs bar next to the hotel at the Central Station.

Had a dream about Ant and Dec last night was just having a bit of crack with them, and we were abusing mackems. I said so is everyone sweet in the showbiz arena then, and they went Barrymore's a twat to be honest and Kings of Leon were mugs. It's just come to me that. It was dead vivid, sat outside that downstairs bar next to the hotel at the Central Station.

I dreamt I was involved in some kind of body swap thing and was playing for Arsenal against Barcelona but got lost in the stadium trying to find the pitch - then I was trying to convince people I was "me" (like that bit in Big where he has to convince his mate its him).