What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

There's been enough time gone now to properly sit down and listen to The King of Limbs. I enjoyed it on release but most Radiohead releases hit me a few months down the line.

Really like it, especially when I'm on a journey

There's been enough time gone now to properly sit down and listen to The King of Limbs. I enjoyed it on release but most Radiohead releases hit me a few months down the line.

Might save it for my plane journey in a week or so then.

Where you going?

Where you going?

Prague for 5 days. This wasn't intended as a boast post btw.

Where you going?

Prague for 5 days. This wasn't intended as a boast post btw.

Sure sure.

I'd have Bonobo on the go too iiwy

Have you heard/bought any of the subsequent releases, TKOL remixes series and the Supercollider EP?

This turned up in the post yesterday and after a first listen I'm not sure, it's interesting having a Caribou remix but???

43.jpg

Supercollider is worth the effort, I'll let you know about TKOL RMX 2, 3 & 4 when they get here.

Oh and it's fucked how if you fork out for the vinyl copies, they don't give you an download version!

Have you heard/bought any of the subsequent releases, TKOL remixes series and the Supercollider EP?

This turned up in the post yesterday and after a first listen I'm not sure, it's interesting having a Caribou remix but???

43.jpg

Supercollider is worth the effort, I'll let you know about TKOL RMX 2, 3 & 4 when they get here.

Oh and it's fucked how if you fork out for the vinyl copies, they don't give you an download version!

Never one for remix albums myself but let me know if they're canny and I'll give them a go. Heard a little bit of Supercollider but actually forgot about it so I'll queue it up alongside TKOL.

EDIT: Actually, I've only heard the track Supercollider but didn't get the proper 12" so getting The Butcher now.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione