What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Been watching a Doors docu on Sky Arts .

One of the most over-rated bands in history if we're being honest .

never trust a band without a bassist.......

i was so bad a bassist that when i dropped the instrument down a flight of stairs it was more melodious than when i attempted to play it

3 good songs and completely over-reliant on the keys though I do like Roadhouse Blues. Morrison's lyrics are shit as well.

Aside from THE LOUNGE LIZARD or whatever the fuck he was called they all looked like geography teachers too .

As y say Ayatolla - running a frantic pair of hands up and down the keyboard isn't gonna wash with me either .

never trust a band without a bassist.......

i was so bad a bassist that when i dropped the instrument down a flight of stairs it was more melodious than when i attempted to play it

:lol: up there with 'sounding like a set of drums being thrown down the stairs'

I tried to learn guitar years ago . Got as far as being able to strum a few 'popular phrases' .

I recorded myself on a dictaphone and when I played it back I couldn't believe how shit it sounded . Nothing like what my ears were telling me anyway !

I never had the patience to persevere alas . Possibly another one for my dotage alongside golf