What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Neil Young album is mint. Wish there was better drumming though.

Walk Like a Giant is a great song and deserves the length. Driftin Back on the other hand....christ, it goes on dunnit? Track 1 anaarl? It's like a hazing to put off everyone but the keenest listener.

Walk Like a Giant is a great song and deserves the length. Driftin Back on the other hand....christ, it goes on dunnit? Track 1 anaarl? It's like a hazing to put off everyone but the keenest listener.

Aye, it's a bit much like. I love hearing Neil Young pissing about on his guitar though, always sounds jolly good.

As a latecomer to the iPhone I've just discovered tunein radio!

Unlimited 3G on giffgaff + headphone jack to the car stereo = Awesome car journeys!

I'm getting 4mb dl speeds over 3G ATM too. Shits all over what I was getting on Orange with my Galaxy S2

As a latecomer to the iPhone I've just discovered tunein radio!

Unlimited 3G on giffgaff + headphone jack to the car stereo = Awesome car journeys!

I'm getting 4mb dl speeds over 3G ATM too. Shits all over what I was getting on Orange with my Galaxy S2

If you fancy something really chilled out, a bit different and sometimes surprising music selection, try Radio FIP from France. I love it.

The concept behind FIP has scarcely changed since its founding: continuous music interrupted only for traffic updates, occasional announcements about forthcoming events, and a short news broadcast at 10 minutes before the hour, but no advertising.

FIP's programming is an eclectic mix of musical genres: chanson, classical, film music, jazz, rock, world music and more, but with careful attention paid to smooth and unobtrusive transition from item to item. FIP is one of the few stations in the world to transmit this type of programming around the clock.

The fucking noise you made about what mugs people on iPhones were and how much better your android was man. :lol:

This u-turn is on a par with the reversal of your principled stance against Mike Ashley. ;)

That was 2 year ago man. The world would be a fucking boring place if you weren't allowed to change your mind about anything until you died. Give it a go ;)

One of my favourite bands. Very jealous

Not sure if you can get it on iPhone or not (I'm assuming you can), but you should download Gigbeat for your phone. Searches what artists you have on your phone and lets you know if they have any gigs coming up.