What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

The Smiths. For someone who is into his music I am shocked I have never give these guys more of a listen. Tend to listen to alot of metal/rock music and very impressed to give this band a proper listen.

New Godspeed You Black Emperor. Awesome as usual!

I've got tickets to see them next Feb.

Actually it's GSYBE, then a couple of days later My Bloody Valentine and then a few days after that einstürzende neubauten. Doubt I'll hear much for the remainder of Feb and possibly March.

The new Tame Impala, Lonerism - it's okay, a bit of a grower but early signs are it isn't as brilliant as Innerspeaker is.

I must say I can't really get into Tame Impala. I've listened to their new one a couple of times and I just like the last one, a couple of songs in I start getting bored and lose interest.

I'm really liking cat powers latest though and the new grizzly bear.

• 2 weeks later...

Arrrrrghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!..........21 years since Blue Lines by Massive Attack was released.....i miss my youth... :(

Theres a great article on the Guardian website about it today..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012/oct/28/massive-attack-blue-lines-remaster?commentpage=1#start-of-comments

try this kids, Nellee Hooper remix of Unfinsihed Sympathy as mentioned in the article..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2AoNoBlbzM