Tonights International Matches

JJ

Croatia vs England 6pm

Ukraine vs Scotland 6pm

Republic of Ireland vs Czech Republic 7.30pm

Northern Ireland vs Latvia 8pm

Wales vs Cyprus 8pm

Personally I'm hoping for another positive Scotland result, but with Shevchenko back fit it's going to be rather tough going. I'd take a draw, but then I'd have said that on Saturday!

England may find it quite difficult in Croatia to be fair. They aren't a bad side at all.

Ireland and Wales have really got to get their arses in gear as quickly as possible or their chances of qualifying would be over.

Northern Ireland are starting to look more like a team capable of winning games these days aswell. They're more than capable of beating Latvia, but then they're more than capable of arsing it up.

Any predictions folks?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern Ireland are starting to look more like a team capable of winning games these days aswell. They're more than capable of beating Latvia, but then they're more than capable of arsing it up.

All down to having a Great captain, tbh.

Guest Patrokles

No doubt the usual suspects will blame Lampard for that goal.

SHEARERGOL

FLAMES

1 2 4 1 2 1

FRANK LAMPARD

=

86% LOVE.

Gary speed got caught out thinking he was off air when the adverts came on sky sports :lol:

Andy Gay told speed that wales were out,speed replied with the am a welshman we never think like that carry on!adverts just about to roll ..speed"i couldnt say that could i"

Gary speed got caught out thinking he was off air when the adverts came on sky sports :lol:

Andy Gay told speed that wales were out,speed replied with the am a welshman we never think like that carry on!adverts just about to roll ..speed"i couldnt say that could i"

I think he said "I couldn't say yeah, could I"

Bearing in mind the last question he was asked was: "If Wales fail to win tonight are they out "?

:lol:

Scotland were poor. Very poor. Set out for a point. I guess the downside of beating France on Saturday was Walter Smith thinking the same system would work. Hard to blame him like, but we never looked like we were interested in scoring.

Ref made 2 poor decisions in my mind near the end. Didn't think there was any contact for Pressley's red card and didn't look much like a penalty when Shevchenko went down.

However we were lucky in my mind to be just 1-0 down at the time in my opinion. Back to the drawing board!

Still 9 points from 4 games. Cannot complain too much I guess!

I think he said "I couldn't say yeah, could I"

Bearing in mind the last question he was asked was: "If Wales fail to win tonight are they out "?

:lol:

Well i wished i had of recorded it,then i could have made it word for word just like you.

Interesting how golden boy Shevchenko hasn't been labelled a diver, for at least one of those "fouls".

I've kept an eye on him this season and he hasnt been doing it much for CHelsea so far... but before that everytime I saw him play Milan or Ukraine he would to spend most his time drawing the slightest of contacts and going down like a little shit. See the pen he won at the WC and tonight.

Anyway more about England tonight .... :lol: shambolically poor! It was worse than watching NUFC it honestly was! as soon as the ball went close to the centre circle all the players just seemed to lose their heads and panic. Disastrous and highly embarrassing!

I was going to ask about the England game, but looks like Matt has described it to me!

Shevchenko went down so easily for the penalty, and the ref was generally quite poor. However we can't really blame the ref. Scotland were poor and deserved to lose.

Edited by JJ

Scotland were poor. Very poor. Set out for a point. I guess the downside of beating France on Saturday was Walter Smith thinking the same system would work. Hard to blame him like, but we never looked like we were interested in scoring.

Ref made 2 poor decisions in my mind near the end. Didn't think there was any contact for Pressley's red card and didn't look much like a penalty when Shevchenko went down.

However we were lucky in my mind to be just 1-0 down at the time in my opinion. Back to the drawing board!

Still 9 points from 4 games. Cannot complain too much I guess!

Bloody Kenny Miller