All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Other Games 18/19

Aye, and seeing Liverpool come 2nd after getting 97 points with only 1 loss. The divine righters would completely break down. Especially after Sterling wins player of the year
  3. Other Games 18/19

Man City winning the title with 5 consecutive 1-0 wins would be hilarious
  4. Rafa Benitez

The Chelsea fans hate him
  5. Today
  6. Other Games 18/19

Foden showing great instincts to get in and score. Absolutely cannot wait to remain undefeated at international level for the next decade.
  7. Rafa Benitez

I would. It hardly ended well last time
  8. Rafa Benitez

I wouldn't be surprised to see Rafa at Chelsea next season. If he's after winning the Champions League again.
  9. Rafa Benitez

Even if he was offered £50 million he'd have to incorporate agents fees & the players wage bill for the whole term of his contract. He'd probably end up with a couple of Joselu's out of £50 million
  10. Rafa Benitez

And that will include wages, agents fees, transportation, car parking and canteen expenses
  11. Rafa Benitez

The indie reckons he’ll be offered £50m per season before player sales. Not exactly the kind of budget to push for CL
  12. Rafa Benitez

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6940875/Benitez-warns-Newcastle-hell-quit-club-doesnt-match-ambition.html Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez warns owner Mike Ashley he will quit if the club doesn't match his ambition as he reveals desire to win Champions League again before retiring at 70
  13. Rafa Benitez

https://www.themag.co.uk/2019/04/rafa-benitez-says-hed-rather-stay-at-home-than-accept-what-mike-ashley-is-offering-newcastle-united/ Rafa Benitez: “What I want is a job where I can enjoy competing. “If I cannot…maybe I have to stay at home and wait (for another one), I don’t know. “But at the moment, my idea is to have a team that can compete. “When I decided to stay here in the Championship, it was to compete to go back to the Premier League and try to be in the top ten, and after, try to go to Europe.
  14. Politics

15. Other Games 18/19

I love that saying 😆
  16. Rafa Benitez

Using someone’s loyalty against them pretty much sums up the club’s owner.
  17. What are you listening to ?

Heard a couple of the singles on Radio 6. Really like them.
  18. mackem messageboard gold

My main takeaway from their match yesterday is that if those two teams are among the top 6 teams in that league, I can only imagine how absolutely garbage the rest of them are.
  19. What are you listening to ?

This album came out and it's exactly what you can ever need from a pop album. Packed with hooks, choruses and with more character and fun than you can shake a stick at. Hopefully she'll become a superstar.
  20. General Random Conversation..

I mean, our boots isn't that nice but we have...er...some nice old stuff.
  21. Funny pictures thread

22. General Random Conversation..

It’s hardly Burnley though is it?
  23. Generic small time football blather thread 2017/18

That one as well. Of course, I don't go to museums because I'm not a nerd.
  24. General Random Conversation..

I mean come on. As flat pack retail parks go, it's a beauty.
  25. General Random Conversation..

Take any pictures?
  26. General Random Conversation..

I went to Boots at Kingston Park.
  27. General Random Conversation..

Thanks for sharing man, looks amazing!
  1. Load more activity

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff