All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bruce Manager of NUFC

You need to seek help before it's too late dear boy.
  3. Yesterday
  4. mackem messageboard gold

Yeah, if Michael Dell is looking to properly invest in a football club, he isn't going to pick one in League one that plays in a shithole town like Sunderland
  5. mackem messageboard gold

takeover or not, they are in league 1. Get out of that first you fuck wits
  6. The Cricket Thread

Jeez England were terrible...I thought I’d have more luck at the T20 tonight but Durham were also terrible
  7. Apart from the utter fucking stupidity of where he lays the blame you also have the perhaps even greater mental retardation that somehow makes him think we can go it alone in terms of adherence to the laws of the game
  8. Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Is he related to John Terry?
  9. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Ashley clicking his fingers would sound like slapping two wet sausages together. Just saying, like …
  10. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Fanks
  11. Bruce Manager of NUFC

He’d take the job for the money in a heartbeat
  12. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Yeah Ashley would just have to click his fingers & Pardew would be back like a shot.
  13. @AngelaHaggerty 'Haggerty vs the interwebz eejits' would be a Netflix show that would be added to my list pronto 😊

14. mackem messageboard gold

Dell-usional.
  15. Sunshine fanny

Just got back from a day at Blart Central York Races.
  16. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Never underestimate Pardew’s arrogance.
  17. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Still having a pop at Rafa You’ve got the manager you deserve now
  18. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Pards wouldnt come back, even if anyone actually wanted him back. Looking forward to Sparky next.
  19. Bruce Manager of NUFC

C'mon, Bruce wouldn't be with us if it wasn't for that hombre sitting on the wall eating chop-suey, and Ashley fancying soft noodles.
  20. @KwiffOfficial don't bet with these cheats. Placed a qualifying bet which one leg lost. They have refused to give s… https://t.co/uieebtAzyp

21. Bruce Manager of NUFC

One of The King’s many problems was not having a plan B and not be able to turn things around until the next transfer window. Just having a plan in the first place puts him at a level above Bruce.
  22. Bruce Manager of NUFC

Aye, he’s achieved the seemingly impossible and somehow managed to fall behind expectations
  23. I cant see that changing on Sunday either
  24. We haven’t completed a pass in the opposition box so far apparently
  25. Bruce Manager of NUFC

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pardew back after Bruce.
  26. Bruce Manager of NUFC

The local papers are an embarrassment, mind. Not a single challenge to any of Bruce’s asinine bullshit.
  27. The Cricket Thread

The balance would still be shit even if he was back at four.
  1. Load more activity

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff