Real will not extend David Beckham's contract

Ted Maul

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard him bleating on about 'soccer' on Sky Sports then, claiming he's going there to develop American football. Ok David.

And Zathras, there'd be no need for Euro-snobbery if the Americans weren't so fucking stupid. <_<

Edited by Ally

no way would i put him in the top 75 greatest players ever like

yes, quite... thought that comment was way ott.

Still a good player in his time. And I don't agree with saying things like "he should have concentrated more on his football"... he is a model of professionalism in many ways, and has managed to build up his empire/brand name whatever at the same time.

Just heard him bleating on about 'soccer' on Sky Sports then, claiming he's going there to develop American football. Ok David.

And Zathras, there'd be no need for Euro-snobbery if the Americans weren't so fucking stupid. <_<

If we're so stupid, how come we had Einstein and Werner von Braun!??!

the top earners were only allowed to earn £200,000 a year, which is fuck all, some people on here probably earn that

Gemmill.

As a ginger accounts assistant?

Now now Steven, don't be silly. Qualified chartered accountant, my knuckle dragging chum. :razz:

And still can't manage his own finances.... <_<

Because Austrians are even more stupid? :razz:

Erm, i'm often one to miss a joke, but those two are German you numpty.

Edited by Ally

Reading all the sensationalistic headlines you'd forget he actually still has another 6 months of turning up for Real Madrid to do.

If Beckham was about reality, no one would have heard of him.

He's 99% spin tbh.

Shame really he could have gone somewhere and reignited his footballing career and maybe even forced his was back into England.

I guess that he's decided to take the money maybe means he realises he's losing what he had, but amazing really as these days 31/32 isn't that old for a footballer, may will be in the prime at that age still.

Can someone explain the joke to me too please?

Can someone explain the joke to me too please?

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...=3123&st=18

And Zathras, there'd be no need for Euro-snobbery if the Americans weren't so fucking stupid. :razz:

<_<

Sick to death of this on the news and everywhere else already,no doubt another few weeks of it!

Weeks?! He doesn't sign for another 6 months, then it'll be 'Beckham flies over', 'Beckham debut' etc etc.

can't believe the stick becks is getting

what would you rather do:

live in sunny LA or rainy dagenham?

pick up £450k a week or £100k?

play every week or warm the bench?

be a media darling or a media target?

be famous now or just be known as ex-England captain?

br known for developing soccer in the US or failing in England?

p.s. all you need to know about this transfer:

the owners of LA Galaxy are also partners in Beckhams soccer school

Sick to death of this on the news and everywhere else already,no doubt another few weeks of it!

Weeks?! He doesn't sign for another 6 months, then it'll be 'Beckham flies over', 'Beckham debut' etc etc.

Best bit about his going to spain was that sometimes a whole 3 days would pass without him or Dosh being in the news for some pointless inane reason or other.

Best bit about his going to spain was that sometimes a whole 3 days would pass without him or Dosh being in the news for some pointless inane reason or other.

Thats why i was hoping for a retirement press conference