3 year old girl gone missing in portugal

Smooth Operator

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dozens of kids get bombed to fuck daily by our allies but this one blonde haired blue eyed nipper still dominates the headlines years later as if it's the greatest tragedy to have befallen the UK in a decade.

I wish her parents all the best in finding justice or being brought to justice, but the perogatives our tabloids drive are grotesque, racist, hypocritical, lowest common denominator bullshit and the morbid fascination intelligent people have in the case alarms me.

.. but then I watch Gogglebox, so swings and round abouts.

Dozens of kids get bombed to fuck daily by our allies but this one blonde haired blue eyed nipper still dominates the headlines years later as if it's the greatest tragedy to have befallen the UK in a decade.

I wish her parents all the best in finding justice or being brought to justice, but the perogatives our tabloids drive are grotesque, racist, hypocritical, lowest common denominator bullshit and the morbid fascination intelligent people have in the case alarms me.

Can't argue with that.

The car that her dead body was supposedly in was bought with the funds from what? Generated by their campaign?

:lol:

A campaign which started within a week iirc. Notwithstanding they had ex.Govt PR bloke by their side within 24hrs...PR? Really I hear you ask...:lol:

Why are those odds relevant? The relative odds of child abduction vs parents with no history of abuse or substance addiction murdering their children would probably show child abduction is more likely.

Just watching a programme on child abduction in France. Not common at all but it happens.

Abduction is a word they used straight away, yet there is not one shred of evidence to back that up. The papers just ran with it.

I have no idea what happened and I honestly don't think 'they' are bad people and anyone can make a mistake...There is also no concrete evidence that 'they' had anything to do with the tragic events...But there are a lot of things that have never been properly cleared up, even to this day.

Anyway the weirdest thing was this whole 'cuddle cat' affair. When the dogs gave it a positive for cadaver scent .....Later she put it in the washing machine.

Edited by Park Life

Source?

edit:

This was in an old doc (from a few years back) which I can't find and isn't backed up anywhere else (I just looked). So it's probably bollocks.

Edited by Park Life

At the time the UK press went out of its way to discredit the Portuguese authorities and took it upon themselves (in the early days) to raise the couple to virtual sainthood.

A campaign which started within a week iirc. Notwithstanding they had ex.Govt PR bloke by their side within 24hrs...PR? Really I hear you ask... :lol:

I think you missed the point. How can a car bought with campaign funds be the one where the girl's body was?

Anyway the weirdest thing was this whole 'cuddle cat' affair. When the dogs gave it a positive for cadaver scent .....Later she put it in the washing machine.

Cadaver scent :lol: You realise how unreliable these dogs are? They had Shannon Matthews marked as dead. It's very weak evidence.

At the time the UK press went out of its way to discredit the Portuguese authorities and took it upon themselves (in the early days) to raise the couple to virtual sainthood.

Missing blonde girls sell newspapers. When she stopped selling newspapers they moved on to the parents, it's the dark way in which the media works.

Its a mystery..... ;)

You more than anyone should know the appeal of a good story.

Over 80 years on people still talk about the Lindenbergh baby, the public love conspiracy theories involving missing white rich kids.

Bit distasteful the last couple of pages imo.

The theory that her parents killed her, transported the body unseen and made it vanish into thin air is the most far fetched theory of all

Just to play devils advocate, why would it be more difficult for one or both of the parents to transport the body unseen and make it vanish into thin air than some stranger doing it? Surely a stranger around the apartment would attract more attention than people already staying there and having access to the room without breaking in.

Just to play devils advocate, why would it be more difficult for one or both of the parents to transport the body unseen and make it vanish into thin air than some stranger doing it? Surely a stranger around the apartment would attract more attention than people already staying there and having access to the room without breaking in.

Because that would involve a conspiracy of 8 or so adults. Is that plausible?

Because a stranger had an indefinite amount of time to get rid of the body. The parents had phoned the police shortly after getting back to the apartment. Unless it was pre planned I dont know what they could have done with the body in such a short time frame that means she still hasn't been found years later

Because that would involve a conspiracy of 8 or so adults. Is that plausible?

The police didn't search the apartment for some time after did they? If they were checking on her sporadically is there no chance she could have died, been hidden and moved later?

3 year old little boy missing in Edinburgh. Put to bed at 9pm and just not there the next morning - his coat, shoes and gloves also missing. No evidence of any criminality at the moment but there's not that many specifics being revealed by police, other than he normally shares a room with his twin sister but slept alone in the room that night as he 'was feeling unwell'

Very bizarre and just utterly unthinkable as a mam to wake up and find your child had just disappeared. Makes me sick even thinking about it :(

3 year old little boy missing in Edinburgh. Put to bed at 9pm and just not there the next morning - his coat, shoes and gloves also missing. No evidence of any criminality at the moment but there's not that many specifics being revealed by police, other than he normally shares a room with his twin sister but slept alone in the room that night as he 'was feeling unwell'

Very bizarre and just utterly unthinkable as a mam to wake up and find your child had just disappeared. Makes me sick even thinking about it :(

Scary story. :( A few things raise alarm bells with me (as an avid follower of 'missing people' cases). I won't go into too many details (that's what Websleuths is for) but I wouldn't have thought you'd put an unwell boy to bed at 9pm then not check on him at all until the following morning, particularly if he was in the room alone.

Would also like to hear who was the last person to see him other than family, which hasn't yet been confirmed. I'm a cynic though. :(

they think he was spotted on CCTV last night

Heard that on 693 earlier, it is rather foolish to think a 3 year old could dress himself and escape through the doors and an entry system,

unless the police were playing with the mum to judge her reactions.